Home

Would you enjoy an online mode with 11 users vs 11 users (or anything similiar)?

This is a discussion on Would you enjoy an online mode with 11 users vs 11 users (or anything similiar)? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results: What do you think of this online mode?
Love the idea 7 15.56%
If it can be done right, I'll enjoy it 20 44.44%
Ehhh.....nah 9 20.00%
No way, this wouldn't work 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Would you enjoy an online mode with 11 users vs 11 users (or anything similiar)?

I love the idea of an X number of players vs. X number of players mode (remember, it doesn't have to be 11 on 11, it can 3 vs 3 or 6 vs 6 or whatever a group wants).

In terms of certain positions being boring, I think the users should be allowed to pick which player they control for each play. For example, if the game matches 5 users against 5 other users, perhaps on a running play that calls for a outside run to the right the offense will have a human controlled RB, FB, TE, RT and a pulling LG. Then the next play is a pass play where users decide to control the QB, both WRs, the TE and the LT. By allowing users to change their players from play to play, players can remain involved in the game at all times while still maintaining a level of variety in their actions.

Granted, they would somehow have to elect a leader (which could also switch from play to play) to call plays, and there might be issues with who gets which player, but if done correctly, it could be an extremely fun mode.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #18
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Would you enjoy an online mode with 11 users vs 11 users (or anything similiar)?

I call OL/DL!

I would love this feature. Maybe have party players on the same team, so you can play with friends and all that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »