Home

I Was Excited About Madden NFL 10 For the Past 4 Months Until I Saw This...

This is a discussion on I Was Excited About Madden NFL 10 For the Past 4 Months Until I Saw This... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: I Was Excited About Madden NFL 10 For the Past 4 Months Until I Saw This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4lyfe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNZd...rom=PL&index=3

Almost instantly I was flooded with thoughts from this time last year.

When this video came out it looked like Madden 09 was the real deal, I all but traded in my NFL 2K5 card for a EA badge because it looked so promising. Then I thought about just last night when I popped Madden 09 in and wondered who could actually enjoy that game.

I still have some type of hope if only because of Ian and his work thus far but seeing this video just reminded me not to get caught up in the hype machine like I have been for the past few months.

Sorry EA but its just like that, I really want your game to be sick but it is what it is....
What was the point of this...you saw an old video of madden that was headed up by a completley different set of developers and you had a sudden cardiac arrest thinkin the cut copy paste game was happenin this year. I guess you missed all the blogs that ian has been posting on the changes. Look man new developers, new game. It is what it is
Old 04-22-2009, 10:26 PM   #10

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: I Was Excited About Madden NFL 10 For the Past 4 Months Until I Saw This...

I am all for expressing opinions, but this thread has no basis in fact whatsoever. I am locking this before it turns into a war.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »