Home

BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!!

This is a discussion on BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #57
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville

Stop trashing a game you've never played.

Would you settle for opinions on a message board from a video clip?
Old 04-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #58
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEAR17
BB looks interesting...probably won't ever play because i won't the $5 to rent it. It would have to get 10/10 on all the major gaming review scores.

Was there sound on the video. I couldn't hear anything.
It must suck going through life only doing something if other people say it is good or not.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #59
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
It's strange that all of a sudden...we're actually seeing something about this game. After several failed promises on their own forums (I used to visit there for a few months), I had given up on this game and the "more news soon" shenanigans. Though nothing substantial has been posted, it's strange to see them posting these vids and screens out of nowhere.
Is it strange, or is it very smart? The BB Dev's have kept things very quiet for a long time. I've been on their message board since 07. If this game turns out to be what they have said it will be, then just maybe we are going to see more and more and maybe the game will release just before Madden 10. That would be brilliant marketing if you ask me.

Everyone will be jonesing for a new football game then wham, mid July out comes Backbreaker. I think that is is only way they get this game to sell, they have to release before Madden 10.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #60
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Is it strange, or is it very smart? The BB Dev's have kept things very quiet for a long time. I've been on their message board since 07. If this game turns out to be what they have said it will be, then just maybe we are going to see more and more and maybe the game will release just before Madden 10. That would be brilliant marketing if you ask me.

Everyone will be jonesing for a new football game then wham, mid July out comes Backbreaker. I think that is is only way they get this game to sell, they have to release before Madden 10.
I think they will have to market this game HARD as well. Of course they can't market like EA, no one can. But they have to market BB better than 2K sports did APF.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I thought this game was gonna be some arcade sh1t. Not sim. I can't back some futuristic arcade sh1t.
+1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 10

Mr.ROboto in full effect . Player models all look the same/terrible. Can someone please tell me whos qb/rb/o-line ect..... or are they all just switching positions ? j/k

Just not my cup of tea. I dont really care for how the body's go flying all over the place like there is no life in the players in the previous vid's shown. If they can find a way to give some life to there players while being tackled I might check this out. But to me its a arcadey game like blitz.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #63
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Mr.ROboto in full effect . Player models all look the same/terrible. Can someone please tell me whos qb/rb/o-line ect..... or are they all just switching positions ? j/k

Just not my cup of tea. I dont really care for how the body's go flying all over the place like there is no life in the players in the previous vid's shown. If they can find a way to give some life to there players while being tackled I might check this out. But to me its a arcadey game like blitz.
I'm sure that they are using the euphoria engine to it's max. That being said I sincerely doubt any "ragdoll" physics to be in this game
Old 04-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #64
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180

Again, how can you judge a game without seen REAL in game footage? I understand people are excited about what looks like the direction Madden is going this year, including myself, but to start bashing a game without undo merit is just wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »