Home

BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!!

This is a discussion on BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: BackBreaker video! Crowd looks amazing!!!

Is it just me or are we going to end up more then likely having the same EA vs 2k/BB crap over and over again...?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #66
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Is it just me or are we going to end up more then likely having the same EA vs 2k/BB crap over and over again...?
Sounds like it.

And Drae, if there can be a thread with over 300 post about the color of socks in Madden off a picture, why not opinions on player models of a clip that was just released?
Old 04-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
Again, how can you judge a game without seen REAL in game footage? I understand people are excited about what looks like the direction Madden is going this year, including myself, but to start bashing a game without undo merit is just wrong.
Seriously, someone says something negative about Madden 10 all hell breaks loose, and people tell him to play the game before you judge.

You'd expect the same with Backbreaker right? No. The negativity is incredible, the hypocrisy is truly amazing.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
Again, how can you judge a game without seen REAL in game footage? I understand people are excited about what looks like the direction Madden is going this year, including myself, but to start bashing a game without undo merit is just wrong.
Im not bashing it simply stating that it is not my cup of tea. And come on the models are ugly, god would admit it to.

But to be very honest I see more NFL blitz in this game than anything else so thats why I feel its not my cup of tea. When I see otherwise I will state otherwise. On a side note the cowd does look good. And this is the MADDEN forums correct.

Last edited by kmart2180; 04-23-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Seriously, someone says something negative about Madden 10 all hell breaks loose, and people tell him to play the game before you judge.

You'd expect the same with Backbreaker right? No. The negativity is incredible, the hypocrisy is truly amazing.
Wow, I'm not gonna lie this could be the smartest thing I ever read... so true
Old 04-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #70
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:

+1

Coulnt agree more.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #71
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

It slices both way too. People say they enjoyed Madden in 09 or look at the blogs for 10, and you have all sorts of people climbing on your back stating how horrible Madden has been NG.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmoob
People are complaining about wierd things. Butts? crowd going crazy? Waving? People here act as if they own EA stocks LOL...
I own a gang of EA stocks, lol. This is going to be a good year. Betta get in where you fit in.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »