Home

How many of you are buying madden and ncaa?

This is a discussion on How many of you are buying madden and ncaa? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How many of you are buying madden and ncaa?

I'll most likely buy both. Not sure. Can't really afford to blow 120 bones on games... but I'm sure I won't be able to resist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2009, 11:05 PM   #42
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

NCAA - As soon as I possibly can, which means I will do my best to get it before release . Unless I see gameplay videos that tick me off.

Madden - Probably a day one purchase since these guys have been listening so closely to our community. I like that. I really don't even get into the NFL either.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #43
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Both for me.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #44
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

For me NCAA is a definite purchase, not only because I enjoy college football more than pro, but because all my friends are getting it too so we'll have an epic online dynasty session. I'll rent Madden at first and probably buy it whenever it's on sale or prices are lowered a bit.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:36 AM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I love the flexibility in NCAA Football. I can create players and actually utilize sliders to fix the game play.

I've been highly dissapointed in Madden for the last 3 years and I was a huge fan of the gameprior to their setbacks IMO every since it's been on the 360.

I will for sure purchase NCAA 10 because the college games have always been easy for me fix some game flaws if i didn't like it. Madden 2010 is rental 1st and then I'll make a decision or whether to give EA my money for a series that has gone downhill but hopefully they get it right this time but i'm not buying into the pre-release hype anymore

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 01:43 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 5

ive bought both every year since their inception(Bill Walsh CF was $$$)..except last year i didnt buy NCAA, the demo didnt impress me at all...Madden fooled me into buying it me w/ their demo..they wont get me again unless they get incredible feedback from the posters here

maybe ill join a few flag football leagues this year
Old 04-24-2009, 02:41 AM   #47
Pro

OVR: 19

I'll buy Madden for sure.

As for NCAA, i live in Australia and they dont sell it here. However i was thinking that this year I would buy it off Ebay, but i'll probably wait about 2 months to read reviews and what not.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:52 AM   #48
MVP

OVR: 11

I was buying both before but it wasn't worth it for me. I'll just be buying one. Right now it may be madden even though I like college more, and NCAA has always been better in my opinion.

The only reason is that I don't see many improvements at all in NCAA, so I can just play 09 some more. Madden seems to be improved, but if the reviews are poor I may not get either this year

I'm trying not to get sucked in by the hype, last year too we heard that they were only going to focus on gameplay and no gimmicks, but the gameplay wasn't that great as we all found out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »