Home

Madden NFL 10 Feedback Thread*

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Feedback Thread* within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 10 Feedback Thread*

The on-field stuff looks ok to me - I'm more interested in the presentation stuff, espeically in-between plays, quarters and game-to-game. More engaging booth stuff with the commentators and whoever is presenting each game. Football games on TV are major entertainment productions in their own right, nevermind the on-the-field game. If EA can capture the booth stuff AND the on-the-field game stuff simultaneously, then I'll be a happy gamer.

I don't expect EA to give us a 100% perfect representation of the on-the-field gameplay stuff- there's just way too much to calculate in a split-second with 22 players on the field at the same time all doing independent actions.

Todays consoles aren't powerful enough to calculate all the stuff the OP is expecting yet. However, I do expect surrounding details and presentation to be top-notch, or at least at the level of NFL 2K5, which pulled it off on inferior consoles 5 years ago.

The trailer didn't show us anything as far as presentation upgrades go - and that's all I'm really interested in now. I hope they show us more videos soon of the game itself.

Last edited by Netherscourge; 04-24-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 10:16 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 35

Running animation thread
Old 04-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #27
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan

The little white area below the numbers on the back of the helmet should be white.....In Madden 09(and madden for years) The word "Steelers" has been there in Gold....it shouldn't be there

Look at 93 Eason

I wanted to point this out because of the Trailer still showed them with it there. Kane I hope you told them about this

thought Id post this here as well

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »