Home

Madden 10 video compared to........

This is a discussion on Madden 10 video compared to........ within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #25
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Madden 10 video compared to........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpac
Clapping? The footabe was horrible. Im on Ian and Cos team as much as you are but that doesn't excuse that robot fest known as Madden 10
he was applauding what Spank said....

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 09:58 AM   #26
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sim God
great videos hitman.

all the 'talk' of madden 10 changing, it looks the same.

looks like another year of apf for me!!!
Then gtfo of here.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:16 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 9

You guys are silly. You hold 2k in too high esteem. Just look at some actual game play

First shot. Is THAT real football? Breaking through multiple tackles by pressing the Y button. He slows down and is STUMBLING and then goes right into another knockdown animation on the next defender as he's still regaining his footing!! Is THAT real football? And look at the running animation when he breaks free! That is the definition of stick up your butt animation hitman...you have the games mixed up.

Next look at 1:25. The corner is in zone coverage. What is up with that coverage??? He goes for the hit and then he immediately does a turn towards the LOS and leaps up to tip it?? WHAT??? Is THAT real football??

Look at the next play (1:45). Horrible defensive logic. Do I need to even explain it?? Is THAT real football?

My personal favorite...2:10. Look at that throwing on the run!

3:45....Invincible WR out of a catch animation! The WR is like a brick wall and the defender just dives right into him without tackling or slowing/moving him at all! Is that real football?

At 4:10 the QB runs back 10 YARDS and DOES NOT SET HIS FEET (he goes into an instant spin animation) and still complete a deep pass. IS THAT REAL FOOTBALL?

I wish I had more time to actually break it down but really... the problems are clearly evident there. C'mon guys. There are HEAPS of problems with the 2k games...and this is a highlight video. The problem is, comparatively, NOONE played 2k so a lot of the glitches and problems go unnoticed by the general population. Are there things that 2k did good? Absolutely. Are there problems with the game? HELL YES! Stop making it some infallible piece of software that perfectly emulated the sport of football. It surely did not. You guys are no better than the "blind Madden fans" you are attacking; you guys ignore all of 2k's problems and have created this perfect image of the game in your head.

Last edited by NYyankz225; 04-24-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:23 AM   #28
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Its just the CD dudes.. Like they swear they are "TEAM EA" or something. Ok we get it you dudes got to play the game, we get it you thought thats was cool of the devs... But the vids are out now. It looks just like 09 with minor improvements..
WOW! Lol, oh yeah, we're Team EA. First step Community Day, next step, PAYROLL! Woohoo!

C'mon. To sit there and say there's only been minor improvements to some of things the THIS COMMUNITY has harped on the past several years (OL/DL, WR/CB, Pocket, etc) is asinine.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:24 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 16

Dudes are comical RG..lol
Old 04-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
WOW! Lol, oh yeah, we're Team EA. First step Community Day, next step, PAYROLL! Woohoo!

C'mon. To sit there and say there's only been minor improvements to some of things the THIS COMMUNITY has harped on the past several years (OL/DL, WR/CB, Pocket, etc) is asinine.
What pocket bruh? In the Video there is no pocket.. not only that one of the DT completely stops at one part and then looks into space.

What WR/DB interaction? The B.S. You call a JAM? LMFAO... Not only that The DB's are clueless... and the WR can even run crisp routes...

What I said stands.

Blinders kid

Quote:
Dudes are comical RG..lol
Yes it is comical to think im going to be impressed with that robotic crap fest. Jesus some of you guys are like Zombies for EA.

Last edited by Jetpac; 04-24-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #31
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30

Those are just SOME of the improvements. People act like it's the finished product. THE GAME WON'T GO GOLD UNTIL AROUND THE FIRST WEEK IN JULY!! Chill out people. I like what I've seen so far.
PSN: xxplosive1984
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/os_scoobysnax/profile
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:

Yes it is comical to think im going to be impressed with that robotic crap fest. Jesus some of you guys are like Zombies for EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »