MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #114
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Extremely dissapointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
2k5 and APf had 5 man tackling... oh wait, they had 2 man tackling.

Fighting for fumbles... where have I seen that b4 ... oooh no where!
While there are somethings that still are in need of some tuning(QB throwing motions[they bend their needs to much], same running animation), there have been things that were added that have never been present in a football video game. We've never had five man gang tackles or pile ups in the history of this genre.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #115
Pro

OVR: 0

This is the same thing I've been saying since the initial, lackluster details, of Madden 2010 started rolling out. I was bashed for my criticism then, but it seems like you guys, some at least, are finally waking up to the reality of the matter.

At this rate Madden will always be a cool videogame, but it won't be anything that can be considered a simulation of the sport. They're just now adding technology that 2k had back in 2005, and EA's implementation of that same technology isn't near as effective.

Looks like this will be the fourth year that I won't have a football title to buy. You guys complaining should not buy it as well, that's the only way the game will ever change for the better. You guys complain every year, but still go out and support the title. Well if the game is a cash cow what's their motiviation to make the drastic changes needed???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 02:26 PM   #116
Rookie

JB0B0's Arena

OVR: 7

I didnt mean to bash Ian or any producers, I did go a little over board. but it was frustrating watching that trailer.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:33 PM   #117
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
. . . because he is saying this about the Alpha build of the game. Obviously, not everything is going to be perfect?
I remember on a beta build of 08 the video had the words work in progress. . .& the game was the same as the trailer. . .I wouldn't expect the finished game to be much different than this one. . .but we'll see.

Last edited by The Lob Mob; 04-24-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #118
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Why would you buy a game that you don't like?

Furthermore, lets not make this personal. I won't insult your intelligence, and call you a tool who couldn't hold my jock or walk my block without pissing your pants down to your socks. And you don't have to lower your standards and reply to my insult laced tirad with venom of your own.

cool?
Okay. However, I am slightly intimidated by your aforementioned statement.

Maybe you should re-think calling people haters, if you can't handle an equal or greater response.

Cool?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:52 PM   #119
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDoceHombre
"3. What were your expectations? This is Madden NFL, its not 2K. They have a certain way of doing things at EA, Madden is not going to morph into some 'other' product. Its Madden. And from what I've seen so far its much looking improved."

I think the logic is that a brand new game developed for a Next Gen console should be viewed as a superior product to a product for xbox that came out 5 years ago...Sure people will have their biases, but I've played both and I WANT Madden to be on top. I've been playing since I was a young kid with Madden 94 on the Genesis, running sweeps with Emmitt Smith. It's very similar to the Star Wars movies; when you have something so great that you hold in such high regard, when you see George Lucas turn some faggy kid with an emo haircut who has the attitude of a middle school girl into the epidomy of villains, Darth Vader, you're bound to get pissed, and it's only right to do so.
LOL...He makes a great point. And i am refering to BOTH Madden and Star Wars...
Old 04-24-2009, 03:03 PM   #120
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut XX
Okay. However, I am slightly intimidated by your aforementioned statement.

Maybe you should re-think calling people haters, if you can't handle an equal or greater response.

Cool?

I was being genuine. I wasn't trying to insult you, or be slick or sly or whatever. I was honestly trying to keep our conversation above that level.

As far as me not being able to handle being called whatever...

Dude, I've been through absolute hell in life, I've actually lived hell on earth. I could care less...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »