Home

Old 04-24-2009, 09:11 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Extremely dissapointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
I'm really curious as to what people expected? I mean this is football right? I don't want players on fire or running up the walls do you? The entire tackling engine has been changed, OL/DL has been changed, WR/CB also changed. Showed all thaqt in just a one minute clip, and nothing has improved? wow you guys make me ****ing laugh.
''I don't want players on fire or running up the walls do you?'' I have no idea what you are talking about. So I have no right to say the trailer did not impress me is that what you are getting at? if you liked it thats great but I am not that excited by what I saw, sorry if that hurts you
Old 04-24-2009, 09:13 AM   #50
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Exactly!!!

What do most of you guys who didn't like the video expect?

I mean some of you dudes are reaching!
It's because most people have zero idea what actually goes into making a game, and therefor think an entirely new and revamped one can be rebuilt in one year's time.

I've been disappointed with Madden this gen as well, but to not see how big these improvements are, and how time consuming they would have been is just ridiculous.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #51
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disqo
''I don't want players on fire or running up the walls do you?'' I have no idea what you are talking about. So I have no right to say the trailer did not impress me is that what you are getting at? if you liked it thats great but I am not that excited by what I saw, sorry if that hurts you
hurt me? no trust me it does not...but I'd like to know what you expected to see? If the changes shown meant nothing to you then what is at the top of your lsit that you didn't see?

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disqo

the animations did seem unreal and robotic.i too was a little disapointed with all the hype and SO CALLED improvements. and i believe that was actual gameplay footage
Old 04-24-2009, 09:16 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 7

Its pretty much what I expected it to be.

I'm really hoping that O-Line double teams are in this year. If not, how can they even call it a sim game?

And I was pretty disgusted by some of the stupid animations that are still in the game. Like Fitz spiking the ball in the endzone; what a joke. That animation needs to go right now.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:17 AM   #54
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

I was quite pleased with the trailer, I honestly loved it and got a bit excited.

The only thing was the bulged in the jockstrap wasn't level correctly.........Come on guys with the names on the back issue, it's not that big of a deal if thats the way it is.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 04-24-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:18 AM   #55
DickDalewood

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I was quite pleased with the trailer, I honestly loved and got a bit excited.

The only thing was the bulged in the jockstrap wasn't level correctly.........Come on guys with the names on the back issue, it's not that big of a deal if thats the way it is.
Well said FF... and I REALLY like your avatar

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 09:18 AM   #56
MVP

OVR: 20

I was not at all disappointed by the video. It was pretty much exactly what I expected.

One, there were still some bad animations or animations that don't fit the situation. This is bad but I expect this from EA because they have never been big on having a wide variety of animations to handle each situation.

Two, there was not any mind blowing graphic updates. This doesn't bother me at all for one thing, and for another had to be expected with all they seen to be putting into gameplay. All I expected here was minor tuning to the player models and the added accessories.

Three, there were still some gameplay issues shown. While I find it funny they would show these things and not edit them out, I didn't expect them to be perfect and it is better that these things are out there so they can be mentioned to ian and co and hopefully fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »