Home

Some of the comments on gametrailers

This is a discussion on Some of the comments on gametrailers within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 07:45 AM   #17
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: Some of the comments on gametrailers

Backbreaker is more polished... yeah right lol.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:54 AM   #18
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Every year it's the same thing. People scream "When is *Insert developer here* going to show us something? They don't care!"
Then MONTHS before the games release we get something and it's "The game is version 8.5 or 9.5" etc...
Developers can't win for losing.
Personally I see the improvements Ian's been talking about and while each one by themselves isn't a lot when you add them all up it makes a big improvment IMO.

And seriously Backbreaker more polished when we haven't seen hardly anything at all especially uh... gameplay?

Come on man....

Anyways I still need to see real time gameplay and not replays but I am in no way disappointed so far to make me go all nuts.....

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612

Last edited by Skyboxer; 04-24-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:00 AM   #19
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Every year it's the same thing. People scream "When is *Insert developer here* going to show us something? They don't care!"
Then MONTHS before the games release we get something and it's "The game is version 8.5 or 9.5" etc...
Developers can't win for losing.
Personally I see the improvements Ian's been talking about and while each one by themselves isn't a lot when you add them all up it makes a big improvment IMO.

And seriously Backbreaker more polished when we haven't seen hardly anything at all especially uh... gameplay?

Come on man....
Well you're right about one thing, it has been the same thing every year. We're told it's all better and it's usually not. Understand the frustration?

Are there improvements? Yes. Was there improvements from 08-09? Yes. But that's not saying much IMO.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:14 AM   #20
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by oChaos_Nine
Well you're right about one thing, it has been the same thing every year. We're told it's all better and it's usually not. Understand the frustration?

Are there improvements? Yes. Was there improvements from 08-09? Yes. But that's not saying much IMO.
1st don't make my words out to be what you want them to mean. My comments about "every year is the same" have zero to do with the game and all about the people that post every year before a new release.
This is a trailer 4 months before release.
Yes I understand the frustration when it's warranted. I'm one of the biggest EA "what are you doing" people from the past.
Yet I know when real improvements are made and when fluff is added.
I see the improvements and can happily wait for more vids and real time gameplay to be shown. Then if I think the game is "same ole" "Same ole" I'll let it be known.
However a trailer 4 months before release showing what they intended, which was some of the improvements, in no way will make me post some of the insane (Backbreaker more polished for example) comments I've seen.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 04-24-2009, 08:16 AM   #21
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
well, if your satisfied with the game, then maybe you shouldnt be here...this forum is to help the devs figure out whats good and whats bad. people like you have no effect on madden...
Oh give me a break dude...

The ignore user function was the best invention in forum history...
Old 04-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

SEEMS AS IF MOST HATERS EXPECTED A MAJOR GRAPHICAL LEAP RATHER THAN IMPROVED GAMEPLAY

"IT LOOKS THE SAME".....lol......Yeah the graphics were'nt that bad last year...they made good gameplay adjustments for Madden 10 though.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:40 AM   #23
All Star

OVR: 33

Some dude said it was exactly the same as 09.

Yeah right.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:42 AM   #24
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

guys let him hate. The more you interact with him, the longer you have to endure this type of stuff. Given his responses in the trailer impressions thread, the disappointed thread he created, and this thread...he's not looking to voice displeasure but rather get a rise out of people.

Threads like this are going to be a dime a dozen the closer we get to launch and especially after launch. Let'em hate and ignore. Leave it alone and it will die.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 04-24-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »