Home

Some of the comments on gametrailers

This is a discussion on Some of the comments on gametrailers within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:48 AM   #25
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Some of the comments on gametrailers

^^I like this mentality Country. I'm going to run with it lmao.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:51 AM   #26
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
im crying because the madden 10 trailer looked unfinished and hardly different from 09
Classic!

This post was made on 4-24-2009
Old 04-24-2009, 08:52 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
guys let him hate. The more you interact with him, the longer you have to endure this type of stuff. Given his responses in the trailer impressions thread, the disappointed thread he created, and this thread...he's not looking to voice displeasure but rather get a rise out of people.

Threads like this are going to be a dime a dozen the closer we get to launch and especially after launch. Let'em hate and ignore. Leave it alone and it will die.
I hear you....but its early here at work and I need some entertainment...lol
Old 04-24-2009, 08:58 AM   #28
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Every year it's the same thing. People scream "When is *Insert developer here* going to show us something? They don't care!"
Then MONTHS before the games release we get something and it's "The game is version 8.5 or 9.5" etc...
Developers can't win for losing.
Personally I see the improvements Ian's been talking about and while each one by themselves isn't a lot when you add them all up it makes a big improvment IMO.

And seriously Backbreaker more polished when we haven't seen hardly anything at all especially uh... gameplay?

Come on man....

Anyways I still need to see real time gameplay and not replays but I am in no way disappointed so far to make me go all nuts.....
Agreed on most fronts.

Except for the running animations, which are quite odd. Last gen Madden games had some smooth running animations. Not sure why this generations games can't seem to get them down.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 04-24-2009, 08:58 AM   #29
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
i have it pre-ordered but im now considering switching that to backbreaker, a more polished, well thought-out game. its just sad that the producers at EA know theyre a monopoly, which is why they dont even try. I bet they laugh at us when we ask for all these additions.
ok you dont like the trailer for Madden 10 and might change your preorder. To each his own its cool, i wouldnt knock anyone for their opinion.

Now Backbreaker .... a more polished well thought out game...How the hell did you come up with that? Hey im looking forward to BB as much as the rest of you but saying its polished and well thought out?! What have you seen to arrive at that conclusion?

All we have seen is a tackle alley video and players walking onto the field video.

This makes it more polished and thought out? We dont even know what kind of Franchise structure if any it has, we have no idea what it looks like playing 11 on 11, no idea on the AI logic with regards to blocking assignments, route running, defensive assignments....ect ect.

BTW in regards to the original post, getting comments from GT....hey pick any game you like and i bet anyone can grab a bunch of negative quotes and post em. Pointless IMO.
MLB: Red Sox, Marlins
NHL: Panthers
http://twitter.com/Badboy49er
Old 04-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you don't like what you see then please no one is stopping you, gtfo.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #31
Rookie

JB0B0's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid#18
If you don't like what you see then please no one is stopping you, gtfo.
i do like some things, but i also dislike other things. this thread was made to show that most people who watched the video came out with a similar impression. Id like to see a trailer with the "tuning" that Ian said was missing....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #32
Pro

jp7588's Arena

OVR: 6

The trailer was a disappointment but I wouldn't question Ian, or anyone else's, effort. The amount of time they spend here alone should constitute a pretty healthy paycheck as far as I'm concerned.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »