Home

Taking Things To Far

This is a discussion on Taking Things To Far within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Taking Things To Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucicren
I have been reading posts on this forum for some time now and It really is starting to look as if some of you are taking thing's a little bit to far. How can some people already be going as far as to say they won't be buying the game after seeing last night's clip, it is the first video Madden NFL 10 has shown yet, there is still so much more to come! It's very frustrating to read the forum when 90% of the posts you guys make are just complaints, no video game, not Madden, not 2K can implement all the things you guys want in the time they have, so instead of crying about what you want take a look at what they have put in there. It definitely looks like the blocking has improved, and the new gang tackle animations are amazing, and remember, that is just the first video, there is still so much more to come!
Old 04-24-2009, 03:10 PM   #18
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucicren
I have been reading posts on this forum for some time now and It really is starting to look as if some of you are taking thing's a little bit to far. How can some people already be going as far as to say they won't be buying the game after seeing last night's clip, it is the first video Madden NFL 10 has shown yet, there is still so much more to come! It's very frustrating to read the forum when 90% of the posts you guys make are just complaints, no video game, not Madden, not 2K can implement all the things you guys want in the time they have, so instead of crying about what you want take a look at what they have put in there. It definitely looks like the blocking has improved, and the new gang tackle animations are amazing, and remember, that is just the first video, there is still so much more to come!
Ok. Have you seen the BB vid of the players coming out of the locker room? That in-progress-build vid SMASHES the made-for-public-consumption trailer released by EA.

The animations are still herky-jerkey. The players still run like robots. There is no weight transfer or momentum. The whole thing still looks canned.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:21 PM   #19
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Ok. Have you seen the BB vid of the players coming out of the locker room? That in-progress-build vid SMASHES the made-for-public-consumption trailer released by EA.

The animations are still herky-jerkey. The players still run like robots. There is no weight transfer or momentum. The whole thing still looks canned.
Funny thing how people said the same thing bout ncaa 2 weeks and the new trailer comes out omg i wonna buy it now, i didn't think was herky jerky but i do agree with the running and the qb drop back. Backbreaker can show a million trailers until they show full length gameplay I could care less i think it will be good but a game thats bein in the makin for close to 3 yrs now better be.

I dont mind people telling them what they don't i just can't the people tryin to act tough over the internet it just show punks in them.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles

I really don't understand why you and half the other members on this board are telling us about how great Backbreaker is because of the crowd and the players jumping up and down coming out of the locker room. Do you honestly watch the opening cutscene to the game every single time? After the first couple of times, honestly, I skip it.

And what does my post count have anything to do with anything? I have read posts on this board for over a year now, and just decided now to start posting. I already know for a fact I am a more intelligent poster then half of the people on this board. Whether my post count is high or not, I think out my posts through and give them some sort of meaning other then just complaining.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »