Home
Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Real gameplay from Madden 10

Any people complaining, just watch the long bomb but instead of watching the bomb, watch the OL/DL play and the WRs. It looks very nice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 5

its called WOW, first gameplay vid by me, just close it, Im sorry I didn't see this thread before
Old 04-24-2009, 10:01 PM   #67
Ready to chase #12

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
its called WOW, first gameplay vid by me, just close it, Im sorry I didn't see this thread before
too late....you're fired.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 04-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: WOW, the first true gameplay video rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
Any people complaining, just watch the long bomb but instead of watching the bomb, watch the OL/DL play and the WRs. It looks very nice
I still say Jimmy dropping his QB back 15 yards and chucking it off his back foot for a 40+ yard bomb was crappy. The line play was good, but nobody's worried about that?
Old 04-24-2009, 10:04 PM   #69

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

I liked this vid better than the trailer because it was slow in game actaul gameplay. Couldn't see some things, but the game looks so much better slowed down than the trailer/highlight reel from yesterday.

I also hope that was on rookie or pro which there's probably a good chance it was or he probably would have thrown a interception or got the ball deflected.

I'm still saving my judgement for the next gameplay vid. A vid of someone actually playing the game.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #70
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]_WiZaRD
Only barely exaggerating. I saw no significant presentation elements except the QB-walk in between plays. Nothing very exciting.

And I had no clue this was an alpha-build (or that the alpha build was this barebone). Honest mistake.
I commend you sir. This was a very nice and polite response to such a harsh quote. I know I wouldn't be so civil about it.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #71
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalu82
I still say Jimmy dropping his QB back 15 yards and chucking it off his back foot for a 40+ yard bomb was crappy. The line play was good, but nobody's worried about that?
Not when he was clearly a non Madden player and they would have had it on rookie for him. Ian's said many times that he wants to keep the gameplay basically the same at the lower levels for people who aren't into the harder core game.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #72
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalu82
Not really, we're in April....That was not a beta or final build. I'm going to give EA the benefit of the doubt. Now if I see stuff like that happening in a beta build of the game, you'll be hearing a different tune from me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »