Home

WHOA! Did I read this right - D. Hall went to a 68????

This is a discussion on WHOA! Did I read this right - D. Hall went to a 68???? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #9
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: WHOA! Did I read this right - D. Hall went to a 68????

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
But to drop Devin like that is basically calling him a busy after 1 season, and what about Fred Davis, and Malcolm Kelly? I'm no ratings expert and I doubt I could do a better job than Donny and Co, but that doesn't mean I have to like or totally agree with them. But it's all good.
No, its called FIXING the ratings soo everybody WONT play the same.....Damn near every player in madden09 was rated in the 90's
Old 04-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

Excuse me - we HAD NO PASS RUSH! GTFO! Did you watch the skins? We had not ONE guy get more than 4 sacks. He did not fit the scheme in Oakland - but worked great here in DC. I am sorry I understand dropping him some - but look at him in Oakland and now - when we got him everyone said "OH he will give up alot of touchdowns because he did so in Oakland" how many times did he get burnt here in DC???????
Old 04-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
But to drop Devin like that is basically calling him a busy after 1 season, and what about Fred Davis, and Malcolm Kelly? I'm no ratings expert and I doubt I could do a better job than Donny and Co, but that doesn't mean I have to like or totally agree with them. But it's all good.
Do you know what Adrian Peterson's carry rating is? Donny said he was looking at putting it in the 60s. YES in the 60s because he is slightly below average in that department.

If I recall correctly he was looking at giving Saints Devry(sp) Henderson like 50 hands and poor route running. He isnt going into a bust. He is going into an average player.

Donny is giving players ratings that they deserve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 14

And going from being burnt by every receiver on the team to not giving up many yards I would say he played damn WELL compared to his Oakland performance.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #13
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingspadee
And going from being burnt by every receiver on the team to not giving up many yards I would say he played damn WELL compared to his Oakland performance.
He said Oakland had no pass rush not Wash....Reason why he was exposed in oak and not in Washington...
Old 04-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #14
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Well I hadn't thought about the new ratings, I was used to the old. Thanks for pointing that out. I've been so used to the old and I'll admit I didn't play 09 so please excuse my complaints.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #15
All Star

OVR: 33

Well if Hall is a 68.

Then Antonio Cromartie must be like a 65 or something. Coz Cromartie was the worst starting corner in 2008.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 26

@ Kingspadee

Are you really trying to say that the supporting players around Hall had nothing to do with his "change" of play?

If you still insist about the whole pass rush not being any better yada yada yada then I will simply ask you to look at your safety play in comparison to the Raiders...You can also yell that it was a different defense and all that jazz but you cant deny how poorly he played for the raiders when he was called to actually cover players.

Yalls defense was 6th for points scored, 4th for total yards, and in the top 10 for both passing and rushing yards. Pass rush is not all about getting sacks.

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 04-25-2009 at 09:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »