Home

WHOA! Did I read this right - D. Hall went to a 68????

This is a discussion on WHOA! Did I read this right - D. Hall went to a 68???? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: WHOA! Did I read this right - D. Hall went to a 68????

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
D. Hall is extremely overrated. He was decent in Atlanta for one year, and then he fell off. Brent Grimes, Chris Houston and Dominique Foxworth got burnt less than he did. He was below average in man, and above average in zone. If you could stick him in a zone coverage scheme, he would be money.
......ouch......

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 04-25-2009, 02:29 PM   #50
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

As a football fan in general I find it funny that how in one season Hall can go from one of the top 10 CBs in 09 and a 93OVR out of the box and drop to a 68 for Madden 10 becasue he played for the terrible Riaders and turned around as a Redskin. Hall was a bit overrated, but I think tat 68 underrates him [a lot].

I agree that the new ratins system will cange our POV of ratins, and I do want players with lower ratings unlike the 80-99 fest we have had before, but I disagree with Hall being one of those terribly low rated players. If he plays that bad again al lyear long then I would expect him to go down after roster updates.

C. Woodson of the Packers [for example] had a couple of bad years at the end of his service in Oakland, but he showed in Green Bay he isn't as bad as he looked as a Riader. Hall is still very young, as he entered the league at 20 or 21 years old, and can really show us what he is made of this year. Oakland's system seems to be pretty terrible. I have to ask myself how much better Nnamdi may be if he weren't a Raider?
Old 04-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
As a football fan in general I find it funny that how in one season Hall can go from one of the top 10 CBs in 09 and a 93OVR out of the box and drop to a 68 for Madden 10 becasue he played for the terrible Riaders and turned around as a Redskin. Hall was a bit overrated, but I think tat 68 underrates him [a lot].

I agree that the new ratins system will cange our POV of ratins, and I do want players with lower ratings unlike the 80-99 fest we have had before, but I disagree with Hall being one of those terribly low rated players. If he plays that bad again al lyear long then I would expect him to go down after roster updates.

C. Woodson of the Packers [for example] had a couple of bad years at the end of his service in Oakland, but he showed in Green Bay he isn't as bad as he looked as a Riader. Hall is still very young, as he entered the league at 20 or 21 years old, and can really show us what he is made of this year. Oakland's system seems to be pretty terrible. I have to ask myself how much better Nnamdi may be if he weren't a Raider?
you don't know what you are talking about. Charles Woodson was always hurt when he was a Raider. He always had turf toe so he never really played. The Raiders play a press man coverage and that is Aso's strong suit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 6

lmao, just edit the player yourself if you have a problem with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »