Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #17
MVP
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Colts country!
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan46
When you play Madden hand warmers and towels will not be that visable to the offense, a little more for the Defense. But you see the feet of the players all the time.

And whats bogus numbers ? Every shoe worn in the NFL in 2008-2009 basically has some kinda coloring to them.
I looked at all the pics I could....I couldnt find any Off-White plain shoe, with greyish black laces being worn by anyone in the NFL.

I mean for anyone to say this is nit-picking, un-important,
get real ! How about every player just has plain white or plain black gloves...it's easier, and who looks at the gloves anyway
Well not one player on the Colts has colored shoes...so that stabs a huge hole in your argument right there....gloves are also more noticeable than shoes.....anytime a WR catches it you will see them...and the only time I will even notice the shoes is when I hurdle or actually look at them....
__________________
PSN:GOLDENxEYE

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Brandon_c993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #18
MVP
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Colts country!
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
...lol

I know man...I messed that one all up. I was trying to type and the draft keeps distracting me...Matt cassel jst got $34M from the Chiefs...

I meant to say, I had to look right in order to play right...making fun of me...lol Thats foul...lol

No soup for you!
lol thats why the sentence was all screwed up lol....
__________________
PSN:GOLDENxEYE

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Brandon_c993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #19
MVP
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,912
Re: Why no new shoes ?

at this point ill take anything over the cleats currently in the game...they are terrible looking.
sportzbro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #20
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,872
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
Well not one player on the Colts has colored shoes...so that stabs a huge hole in your argument right there....gloves are also more noticeable than shoes.....anytime a WR catches it you will see them...and the only time I will even notice the shoes is when I hurdle or actually look at them....
Some colts where black and blue.
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #21
MVP
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Colts country!
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Some colts where black and blue.
nope....not a one of them doesn't wear black shoes accept Vinatieri and that is because he is a kicker(he has a black and a white)....
__________________
PSN:GOLDENxEYE

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Brandon_c993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #22
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,872
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
nope....not a one of them doesn't wear black shoes accept Vinatieri and that is because he is a kicker(he has a black and a white)....
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #23
Banned
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: Why no new shoes ?

umm brandon..............some of the colt players have blue and black cleats. and most have white and black, not grey and black ....

so the hole is re-open for argument
celg35 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #24
MVP
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,912
Re: Why no new shoes ?

those cleats look blue and black to me...
sportzbro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 AM.

Top -