Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #25
Banned
 
JerseySuave4's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dirty Jerz
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
Well not one player on the Colts has colored shoes...so that stabs a huge hole in your argument right there....gloves are also more noticeable than shoes.....anytime a WR catches it you will see them...and the only time I will even notice the shoes is when I hurdle or actually look at them....
um those look blue & black to me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wayne.JPG (52.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpeg s7wayne.jpeg (85.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 13colts.1.600.jpg (63.8 KB, 37 views)
JerseySuave4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #26
MVP
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Colts country!
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Why no new shoes ?

I stand corrected looked at a close up of Freeney's cleats and he has black and blue...see lol without a close up I would have never noticed that though...
__________________
PSN:GOLDENxEYE

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Brandon_c993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #27
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,872
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Alot of people might not notice it, but alot of people do. It adds to the authenticity, and the cleats they have now are just ugly, the lack of colors makes them even worse.

The thing about us accessory freaks is, it only takes devs 1 time to get it right, gameplay will forever and will always be tweaked. It will never be perfect. That's why some of us harp on it. I'm not as picky as some, but I at least want the colors to be right for teams.
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #28
Banned
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: Why no new shoes ?

and now you know,.......................and knowing is half the battle......................YO Joe
celg35 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #29
MVP
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Colts country!
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Alot of people might not notice it, but alot of people do. It adds to the authenticity, and the cleats they have now are just ugly, the lack of colors makes them even worse.

The thing about us accessory freaks is, it only takes devs 1 time to get it right, gameplay will forever and will always be tweaked. It will never be perfect. That's why some of us harp on it. I'm not as picky as some, but I at least want the colors to be right for teams.
I agree they are ugly now..but it still doesn't matter too much to me that would be near the bottom of my list....top is presentation and improved Franchise.....and then gameplay(because it is great now).....but can always be improved....
__________________
PSN:GOLDENxEYE

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Brandon_c993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #30
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,872
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
I agree they are ugly now..but it still doesn't matter too much to me that would be near the bottom of my list....top is presentation and improved Franchise.....and then gameplay(because it is great now).....but can always be improved....
I totally respect that and I feel the same way, but I also love the details.
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:11 PM   #31
MVP
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Colts country!
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I totally respect that and I feel the same way, but I also love the details.
I will say I love the way the hand towels/warmers look....
__________________
PSN:GOLDENxEYE

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Brandon_c993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #32
Stop The GOAT Talk
 
SageInfinite's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 11,872
Re: Why no new shoes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
I will say I love the way the hand towels/warmers look....
ditto. I will definitely be hunting for Madden this year.
__________________
http://twitter.com/sageinfinite

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
SageInfinite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Top -