Home

terrible pick by the chiefs

This is a discussion on terrible pick by the chiefs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
Banned

TooSmart's Arena

OVR: 5
terrible pick by the chiefs

why would you take a projected mid 1st round tyson jackson over curry....this is why the chiefs suck so bad!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: terrible pick by the chiefs

LOL i agree , Jackson is a good player but #3 is way to high.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSmart
why would you take a projected mid 1st round tyson jackson over curry....this is why the chiefs suck so bad!
Terrible madden pick, not really a bad real life pick though. He will provide a lot of years on that dline along with dorsey. I think dorsey in a 3-4 might have to move to end but those two could be solid. Curry is in no way proven as a pass rusher and if they wanted an OLB they wanted a pass rusher.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
Banned

TooSmart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
Terrible madden pick, not really a bad real life pick though. He will provide a lot of years on that dline along with dorsey. I think dorsey in a 3-4 might have to move to end but those two could be solid. Curry is in no way proven as a pass rusher and if they wanted an OLB they wanted a pass rusher.
i see your point but if they wanted jackson who is no better than a mid round guy they should have moved down and pick up a 2rd pick as well.....no qustion jackson is a beast but not a 3rd overall beast.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 19

T-Jack fits the classic 3-4 defensive end. I like the pick for the Chiefs. It is a reeach for the number, but he will fit in well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #6
Banned

TooSmart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEAR17
T-Jack fits the classic 3-4 defensive end. I like the pick for the Chiefs. It is a reeach for the number, but he will fit in well
like i said before....great pick, but if that was the direction they wanted to go, he would have been available a bit later
Old 04-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 19

Quote:
like i said before....great pick, but if that was the direction they wanted to go, he would have been available a bit later
Well sounds like we both agree on good pick, but too early. I will argue against your Curry pick. In my opinion he is a better 4-3 linebacker than a 3-4 backer.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
i see your point but if they wanted jackson who is no better than a mid round guy they should have moved down and pick up a 2rd pick as well.....no qustion jackson is a beast but not a 3rd overall beast.
To move down you need someone willing to trade with you. To trade even with NY they would have probably had to accept less than what cleveland got.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »