Home

when the demos come out for both games..

This is a discussion on when the demos come out for both games.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
when the demos come out for both games..

and if for some reason you still see some of the issues we see now. (some bad animations, pocket needs more work, bad running animation, etc... what are you gonna say.

"oh well its a demo it was made months ago. oh yea? like around this time right? history has shown that demos are barely any different from the retail game. how much more time do they have to actually fix these things? whats a priority and what isnt?

and its gonna be on pro, not all pro or madden. people say that the higher difficulties is where the game slows down and everything comes together. well i wanna play all pro on the demo. i dont care if youtta cut out the last 2 quarters, i wouldnt mind. id really like to see if there is a difference.

all im saying is that some of these issues are gonna be difficult to tackle before the game is finished, specially at this time compared to how much time they have left. specially when that guy who was showing jimmy the game said that they are putting the final touches on the game now. (in the interview)

some vids from ian would be lovely, and i hear we will be getting some next week, hopefully this puts minds at ease.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 15
Re: when the demos come out for both games..

Rental for me.

You can't see what franchise is like in a demo.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: when the demos come out for both games..

I'm not one of the "angry" people but I have been in the "fed up" category with NG Maddens so far and at this point I'm starting to come around to Ian and crew. With some of the additions that we already know about (gang tackling, fumble piles) and some that I'm sure we don't, I'd be willing to forgive other things that do not get improved this year. The real deal breaker for me is going to be what they offer in terms online play and online leagues/franchises for '10 and '11. I expect something this year and full online franchise integration for '11 or else I would probably just not buy another Madden until it was in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 04-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: when the demos come out for both games..

honestly the only thing i care about are the route running animations, smarter DB AI on man and zone coverage, a life like pocket with ends flying around the tackles and blindsiding the qb for a sack fumble and better overall animations. either than that i dont give a **** lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »