Home

Online co-op? What could it be??

This is a discussion on Online co-op? What could it be?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Online co-op? What could it be??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
Online Franchise.
Wouldn't online franchise be competitive? To me co-op is on the same team...or am I looking into that wrong??
Old 04-26-2009, 01:30 AM   #10
All Star

OVR: 33

Cooperative could just mean interaction. Like lets do a draft day trade or something and lets set the schedule.

Online Superstar?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:33 AM   #11
Pro

jp7588's Arena

OVR: 6

I really hope it's not a team-up thing like on NBA 2k9. It's a cool idea but it gets really chaotic. I could imagine it being worse in football. Imagine: You're the quarter back and all the receivers are running zig zags and loopty loops around the field trying to get open. Or you're a running back but the guy calling the plays wants to hail mary everytime. I think it would be a monumental waste of time unless they have a big trick up their sleeve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 01:36 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 14

I'd hope for some 11v11 action where you put together a clan (team)...but realistically I'm guessing they will do something like 6v6 BAP with the other players computer controlled.

Please please please just make sure we can play the line because if we get an Off and a Def player I would be a LG/LT on O and a LB on D.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:36 AM   #13
Pro

Aces15's Arena

OVR: 13

Well considering the fact that NHL 09 allowed people to play 5 on 5 online, FIFA 09 let people play 11 on 11 online, and NBA Live 09 let people play 5 on 5 online...... see where I'm going with this?
Old 04-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #14
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
I really hope it's not a team-up thing like on NBA 2k9. It's a cool idea but it gets really chaotic. I could imagine it being worse in football. Imagine: You're the quarter back and all the receivers are running zig zags and loopty loops around the field trying to get open. Or you're a running back but the guy calling the plays wants to hail mary everytime. I think it would be a monumental waste of time unless they have a big trick up their sleeve.
It works for FIFA 09 10 v 10 online.

You'd think that since you can run anywhere at any time, people would be idiots, but nah, they don't. There's a system in place which discourages and shows you how to play to your position.

It could work. I don't think EA can play for how people want to play, they can only provide a system for it.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #15
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Co-op franchise would be fine with me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 01:39 AM   #16
T9R
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces15
Well considering the fact that NHL 09 allowed people to play 5 on 5 online, FIFA 09 let people play 11 on 11 online, and NBA Live 09 let people play 5 on 5 online...... see where I'm going with this?
Who wants to play left guard?

1-2-3 NOT IT!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »