Home

Franchise Mode 'Enhanced'?

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode 'Enhanced'? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2009, 03:40 AM   #49
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Franchise Mode 'Enhanced'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
I don't know why so many are questioning whether or not franchise mode will be improved from how it was in Madden 09.

They didn't get people who made Head Coach 09 to join the team for nothing...
Just so you know, as Donny has stated a couple of times: Madden 10's franchise mode is NOT NFL Head Coach. It's enhanced, it's improved, it's most definitely being fixed as far as all it's problems, but it's not being utterly replaced. I get the feeling this is on the drawing board, but what you'll see this year is a similar format with a lot of upgrades.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:41 AM   #50
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Gotta admit...the general lack of any meaningful franchise info has had me a bit bummed. I thought it was meant to be a priority this year? I'm not flipping out or anything...lol...just a tad curious as to why we've heard nothing significant considering they made so much of the HC guys coming aboard.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:45 AM   #51
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Just so you know, as Donny has stated a couple of times: Madden 10's franchise mode is NOT NFL Head Coach. It's enhanced, it's improved, it's most definitely being fixed as far as all it's problems, but it's not being utterly replaced. I get the feeling this is on the drawing board, but what you'll see this year is a similar format with a lot of upgrades.

Oh yeah, I know that (even though I did assume that that was the case before the news came out about a month ago that that isn't how madden 10's franchise mode will be). I was just saying that they wouldn't get the people who made head coach 09 if they weren't trying to improve this aspect of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 03:49 AM   #52
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Dude stop crying please. It is giving me a hugh headache just reading you whiny little post. I believe that the crew from HC 09 has done some big changes to offline Franchise mode. I mean I am hoping that Ian will give us more info on franchise mode in a matter of a few weeks hopefully. But dude stop trying to trash madden. Yes madden the past few years has been crappy. But this year madden is looking great so far. Wheather you want to believe that are not is your choice. But for the rest of you who are complaining bout online franchise mode is needed. But the truth is this year they are focusing mainly on offline Franchise mode. Offline franchise mode is the thing that helps madden keep going for franchise fans. I understand ya'll want online franchise mode. But the thing is Ian knows offline franchise mode is one needing the overhaul first. Then next year it will be online turn I guess. But I think Ian and company is still doing a few things online for us still. But mainly they focusing on offline use mainly.
*Giant wall of text hits you for 1000 points*
Old 04-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Dude stop crying please. It is giving me a hugh headache just reading you whiny little post. I believe that the crew from HC 09 has done some big changes to offline Franchise mode. I mean I am hoping that Ian will give us more info on franchise mode in a matter of a few weeks hopefully. But dude stop trying to trash madden. Yes madden the past few years has been crappy. But this year madden is looking great so far. Wheather you want to believe that are not is your choice. But for the rest of you who are complaining bout online franchise mode is needed. But the truth is this year they are focusing mainly on offline Franchise mode. Offline franchise mode is the thing that helps madden keep going for franchise fans. I understand ya'll want online franchise mode. But the thing is Ian knows offline franchise mode is one needing the overhaul first. Then next year it will be online turn I guess. But I think Ian and company is still doing a few things online for us still. But mainly they focusing on offline use mainly.
I will guarantee if Madden leaves on-line Franchise mode off of this years game then you will see Madden sales drop big time. I know alot of diehard fans that no longer play Madden b/c on-line play is boring and NCAA's on-line dynasty is so much fun. I haven't played Madden since like October. I hope they add it b/c if not I will just play NCAA like I am doing now.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Gotta admit...the general lack of any meaningful franchise info has had me a bit bummed. I thought it was meant to be a priority this year? I'm not flipping out or anything...lol...just a tad curious as to why we've heard nothing significant considering they made so much of the HC guys coming aboard.
I'm with ya!!! I can't believe people care so much about a formation that had already been given a blog entry. I think Madden 10 has bigger fish to fry than one silly formation.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:47 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
I'm with ya!!! I can't believe people care so much about a formation that had already been given a blog entry. I think Madden 10 has bigger fish to fry than one silly formation.

I cant believe people are excited about new cleats when there are much bigger problems with this game. Cleats really wont have much impact on the game. I would rather them keep the same graphics and just focus on gameplay and franchise mode. Thats all thats missing with this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »