Home

Madden NFL 10 Full Rookie Ratings File

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Full Rookie Ratings File within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #25
Pro

JeriousNorwood's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: All Rookie Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImReady77
no he dominates with his size.
And is there a rating for size? Nope. So it has to be factored in somehow. Either way, he's using his STRENGTH to push around defenders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 09:55 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 7

the thing is though weight should be separate from strength.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
Haha, OK. Link me to ANY scout that says Terrance Taylor is stronger than Wells. LOL Don't play a game of specifics, it's worthless.
Here's a scouting report.

Strengths:
Very impressive strength in both his lower and upper body. Has a massive frame. Capable of taking on multiple blockers. An ideal candidate to play nose tackle in a 3-4 system. Uses his lack of height to get good leverage. A team leader on and off the field; team captain in 2008.
Weaknesses:
Below average height. Lacks the athleticism to get into the backfield.
Comments:
Taylor may not be an every-down lineman, but he will be very effective in short yardage situations. He reminds me of a smaller version of former Wolverine Gabe Watson. He could come off the board as high as the early 3rd round if the right team views him as a good fit for their system. However, he could also fall on draft day because there are a limited number of teams in need of a player with his skill set.

If you or Donny Moore have any question about Taylor's actual strength, I'm sure there's a few coaches, and draft experts that will be happy to address the situation.

78 strength.. lmao
Old 04-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #28
Rookie

can anyone post the cowboys draft picks on here
it would be greatly appreciated
Old 04-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #29
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

part of Taylor's scouting report from NFL.COM

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/profil...aylor?id=79655
Overview

A three-year starter at nose guard, Taylor's squat, thick frame resembles a fire hydrant, but he attacks blockers like a runaway fire truck.

Taylor delivered one of the best performances in the weight room at the 2009 NFL Combine, recording 37 repetitions bench-pressing 225 pounds. Strength has always been his biggest asset.

He set Michigan prep records with a 500-pound bench press, 680-pound squat and a
670-pound dead lift.

The common thing I keep hearing about him, is that he's super strong in the gym and on the field, so that 78 got to change.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #30
Rookie

I aint saying loadholt should go down but atleast give the 300-310dt that did over 35reps a 90 atleast. add Roy Miller to the list too.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #31
Pro

JeriousNorwood's Arena

OVR: 5

I asked you to find me a link where it said he is stronger than Beanie Wells. You clearly failed.

Look, I'm not defending him in any way because I've never watched the guy you are talking about play in person. However, when you guys say that bench reps = strength, it's really stupid and shows how unaware you guys are of what goes into ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #32
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
I asked you to find me a link where it said he is stronger than Beanie Wells. You clearly failed.

Look, I'm not defending him in any way because I've never watched the guy you are talking about play in person. However, when you guys say that bench reps = strength, it's really stupid and shows how unaware you guys are of what goes into ratings.
I don't know about anyone else, but what I posted had to do with his on field and in the gym strength.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »