Home

Madden NFL 10 Full Rookie Ratings File

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Full Rookie Ratings File within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2009, 01:11 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: All Rookie Ratings

Thas the thing, Jerious - I don't think he does. Seems to me his knowledge of players stops after the first two rounds. I want to know why Terrance Taylor has a 78 strength. Is it because he only benched 37 reps at the combine? Or is it the power lifting records he set at Michigan? It certainly can't be because any scout or coach questioned Taylor's strength... Because, I assure you, you can go talk to the indianapolis colts, and the first thing they'll praise about Taylor, is his strength, even after he dropped some weight.

I'm not saying his overall rating is wrong, nor am I saying he's the next big thing.. I'm saying, that whatever test you use to judge strength, Terrance Taylor will pass with flying colors.

I am dead set on finding out what Taylor did, to deserve a 78 str rating. Call me nitpicky, whatever you want.. I know a little about football, and so do the teams/coaches/scouts that praised Taylor's strength.

These ratings need fixing, a lot of them.

Last edited by Anti Honor; 04-27-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #66
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeriousNorwood
Here's the thing guys. I realize that the guy who made these ratings probably made a few mistakes, but the reason I'm defending him is because I'm sure he knows a lot more than these players than the rest of us do since he is payed to watch them and make ratings. That's his job. So I have faith in what ratings he will put out, and if they need to be changed, there is a thing called a roster update.

Man, I should be the PR for these guys. LOL
I agree, but at the same time, he's not infallable. This is why it's great that any sort of information has come out this early because we can give them feedback and things can be adjusted accordingly.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:20 AM   #67
Pro

JeriousNorwood's Arena

OVR: 5

I'll admit, I was surprised with Derrick Williams only having 89 speed though, even after ratings were stretched. I remember him being an amazing athlete in college, but who knows.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:51 AM   #68
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

ea thanks for posting but it wasnt all the rooks plus they had players in there not even drafted. there were 7 oregon st players and only 3 listed and then oregons rb jermiah johnson wasnt even drafted and hes ON the list... so dumb please put all actual players on there not ones who werent thank you
Old 04-27-2009, 02:00 AM   #69
Rookie

bo4345's Arena

OVR: 4

Why did donny moore give pat white average receiver stats but 40 return..? He's been talked about as a kick returner; I guess that's pretty minor, but still inaccurate on his part.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:03 AM   #70

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo4345
Why did donny moore give pat white average receiver stats but 40 return..? He's been talked about as a kick returner; I guess that's pretty minor, but still inaccurate on his part.
Some say he might be a good kick returner, others completely disagree.

I have no idea how everyone is crying blasphemy over some of these ratings without seeing any of these players play a game in the NFL.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:13 AM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

I have no idea how everyone is crying blasphemy over some of these ratings without seeing any of these players play a game in the NFL.
In that case, why does Crabtree have 88 speed? Why not 78 speed? Do we really know how fast he is? has he play a down in the NFL yet? Why does Ron Brace get 90+ strength and not Terrance Taylor? Has either played a down in the NFL yet?

I'm curious what test Donny Moore performed, that decided Ron Brace is indeed so much stronger than Taylor, that's all. Donny Moore even gave Sammie Hill (lol) 89 strength, 11 points higher than Terrance Taylor.

I'm just curious what test has to be done before deciding strength ratings.

Last edited by Anti Honor; 04-27-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 02:16 AM   #72
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

Couldn't have said it better myself. Remember guys they said a 67 rated guy is a lot different this year than he was last year. Also if it is that big of a deal then just edit them yourself when you get the game. I know I always go and edit all the Bears to 99 because EA screws them over haha jk.

With that being said anyone have the Bear's rookie ratings?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »