Home

How much from Sunday will we really see?

This is a discussion on How much from Sunday will we really see? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How much from Sunday will we really see in Madden 10?
15% 5 7.94%
30% 12 19.05%
About half of 26 41.27%
75% 19 30.16%
EVERYTHING 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2009, 05:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
How much from Sunday will we really see?

Everyone has heard the "Everything You See on Sunday" tagline for Madden from now on. I'm merely hoping we will hit somewhere around 50% from what ive seen so far. How much do you predict we will really see in reality?

Last edited by oldskoolmaddenfanz27; 04-27-2009 at 05:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 05:18 AM   #2

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: How much from Sunday will we really see?

I voted half. There aren't even wind socks from what iv'e seen in M10!?!? And before everyone jumps on me and beats the dead horse as its called, I know its not important and there are more things to worry about. It just aggravates me the hell out of me thats its not there!!!

What up with that!?!?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:28 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
I voted half. There aren't even wind socks from what iv'e seen in M10!?!?And before everyone jumps on me and beats the dead horse as its called, I know its not important and there are more things to worry about. It just aggravates me the hell out of me thats its not there!!!

What up with that!?!?
ZOMG!!!!!

HOW KAN THAY RELEES TEH GAYM LIEK THAT!!!!!1!!!!

Seriously, how often during a game of Madden do you spend looking at windsocks?

If they put them in, so be it, but you act as if they left goal posts out of the game.

There are so many little things to see at an NFL game, that I seriously doubt you will see everything, at least not on this generation of systems.

As long as I see the main things that really immerse me into football, like MUCH better presenstation, emotion, refs and chain gang, etc...., Ill be a happy camper.

And not so "seen", but franchise mode better be alot better.

If it fits that bill, I will buy Madden for the first time in 3 years.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:45 AM   #4

SouthernBrick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
ZOMG!!!!!

If they put them in, so be it, but you act as if they left goal posts out of the game.

There are so many little things to see at an NFL game, that I seriously doubt you will see everything, at least not on this generation of systems.

As long as I see the main things that really immerse me into football, like MUCH better presenstation, emotion, refs and chain gang, etc...., Ill be a happy camper.

This is exactly what I was talking about, can't say nothing without someone trying to be sarcastic or smart about it. Why does ncaa have it and not madden? No we don't spend all of our time looking at wind socks but to me it would be nice if they were just there.

I want all of this 2 but its not like wind socks is going to keep gameplay, graphics, franchise etc. from being better. Jeez you act like if we get wind socks that the franchise we not get as much attention or the graphics will have to be toned down because of it.

Its 2 little things on top of each goal post, is that to much to ask for. Not an important issue to me.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:56 AM   #5
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

^^^agreed. well, almost. it's not that i care about the windsocks. hell, i didn't even notice their absence until i read your post. but rather how not having them reflects poorly on ea's attention to detail. or lack thereof. and quite frankly, their said attention to detail has been piss-poor for as long as i can remember. no reason to think this will be changing any time soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 AM   #6

SouthernBrick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
^^^agreed. well, almost. it's not that i care about the windsocks. hell, i didn't even notice their absence until i read your post. but rather how not having them reflects poorly on ea's attention to detail. or lack thereof. and quite frankly, their said attention to detail has been piss-poor for as long as i can remember. no reason to think this will be changing any time soon.
Thank you finally someone who understands the right to have a freakin opinion!!! I think the deatail in this game will be the best its ever been, and everything else too. But in my opinion or preference in whats important there are other issue's that stick out to me more than details.

Details are probably 3rd on my list. Gameplay is my first concern then presentation. If there is a online franchise i could take interest, but other than that franchise is dead to me because i don't like playing the cpu. I could care less about franchise even though its a hot topic amoung alot of other players.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:34 AM   #7
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well to me windsocks are the least of our worries. I am just hoping for a deep franchise offline mode this year. And also that the gameplay is good and all that. The wind socks might be in but ain't really no big.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:57 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
ZOMG!!!!!

Lighten up, detail is important no matter how small it may seem to you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »