Home

I'm loving alot of the new info i'm seeing, but one HUGE thing is missing for me.

This is a discussion on I'm loving alot of the new info i'm seeing, but one HUGE thing is missing for me. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2009, 08:27 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I'm loving alot of the new info i'm seeing, but one HUGE thing is missing for me.

do you have any sort of linke to this LBRulez topic talking about sliders? or are there no specifics?
Old 04-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #18
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: I'm loving alot of the new info i'm seeing, but one HUGE thing is missing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie_madroxxxx
i come on here and say that i love what i've seen about the game so far and just that i'm worried i haven't seen much talk about sliders, and people wanna jump down my throat.
If people are jumping down your throat, it's probably b/c it appears you want attention. Why create two threads for the same topic? I'm certain I read one from you earlier while I was at work.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

get lost dude, i got better things to do than seek attention on a madden message board, i want information on sliders. end of it.
that's all i want. if there is none, yet. so be it.

i mentioned it in my other thread but thats not what it was about i made this one to get straight to the point, if you don't like it, don't click on it.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #20
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
get lost dude, i got better things to do than seek attention on a madden message board, i want information on sliders. end of it.

i mentioned it in my other thread but thats not what it was about i made this one to get straight to the point, if you don't like it, don't click on it.
Well you aren't going to get anything acting like that (funny that you said that to him since he tested the game and therefore probably knows everything about them).
Old 04-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #21
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

It was actually adembroski who spent the time with sliders though LBzrule could have to

"Hey, man, I spent hours with sliders! In fact, I confirmed they worked quite well when I went 0/7 with 6 picks (3 for touchdowns) in one quarter when I maxed out everything in favor of the CPU and against me:P"

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...cluded-31.html

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 04-28-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #22
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Are you serious? People are just telling you to quit this nonsense because your contributing to all the clog on this board. Just bump your other thread man, no need for a new one.

All the useless threads add up you know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »