Home

Madden 10: Post ideal Super Bowl ending

This is a discussion on Madden 10: Post ideal Super Bowl ending within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 10: Post ideal Super Bowl ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by arden_05
What's your ideal Madden 10 Superbowl ending? Mine would be to have players with helmets off, championship hats and shirts and confetti. Maybe a presentation of the trophy like we see on TV. Probably could have 2 or 3 different versions to change it up a bit.

A good ending would give me more incentive to complete an entire season and ultimately play multiple franchises.
Lots of confetti, Trophy presentation, locker room champagne deal, with plastic all over the lockers

Also, I agree, there should be about 5 different presentations just to vary it up a bit..
Old 04-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Clouds.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #11
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Online Franchise.

Wait, what was the question?

Ideal Super Bowl ending? I'd like it to match reality. Trophy presentation on the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

lets see...first i want the players to run off the bench, i want guys to shake hands in the field and the field to be loaded with confetti and reporters and flash bulbs, then i want to see my super bowl MVP gettin his new cherry red caddy CTS, boy thatd be sweet. they theyd kiss the trophy, everyone would now be wearing new super bowl champion tees...and theyd be on the podium with the trophy, all of this with full commentary mind you. and then itd cut to the locker room, with guys shooting champaign everywhere (if the nfl lets ea put this in, but its seen on tv so...) hell maybe even show the loser locker rooms. and to ice the cake...REAL DAMN GATORADE ON THE COACH DEPENDING ON IF THEY ARE BLOWING THEM OUT, HAVE A CLEAR VICTORY, OVER TIME WIN, OR LAST MINUTE WIN. I DONT WANT SOME BROWN BLOB ON THE COACH AND THEN HE GETS WET, I WANT GATORADE! and please if they add a super bowl celebration, add at least 5 to keep it fresh and you not know which one youre gonna get...make it random but dont repeat them. if they added this itd ice the cake of winning the biggest trophy in sports
Old 04-28-2009, 06:57 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

MVP presentation. Trophy presentation. Gatorade shower.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
Lots of confetti, Trophy presentation, locker room champagne deal, with plastic all over the lockers

Also, I agree, there should be about 5 different presentations just to vary it up a bit..
Something like this was in NFL Blitz Pro (the one with T.O. on the cover) They had the locker room celebration and champagne etc. I was pretty surprised when I saw it
Old 04-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

The camera focused squarly on the ground, on one blade of grass, while you hear all the excitement that you cant see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 07:01 PM   #16
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

watch 2k5's,rinse;repeat

'nuff said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »