Home

Realistic looking jukes and cuts

This is a discussion on Realistic looking jukes and cuts within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Realistic looking jukes and cuts

Hopefully, the juke by Reggie Bush at 0:06-0:07 will be added to Madden 10 - http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80a973e2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2009, 11:16 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 35
Re: Realistic looking jukes and cuts

I wish theyed bring the Quick Juke back.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:20 AM   #3
Pro

kwas676's Arena

OVR: 9

I really really hope they got rid of those hooping jukes they had in 09 it was like if they saw a right and jumping for there life.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 26

Before anyone goes off on me...I am happy with where madden is going but with the current info I am still wanting this.

There really has not been a madden in recent years that I can recall that was about avoiding contact. 2k5 really did the trick when it came down to doing barry sanders moves with agile backs. The player didnt have to make contact to get someone out of position to make a play. It was overpowered but at least it was there. Currently madden makes us make contact(unless we do an unreal spin move that can make defenders miss 90% of the time) to be able to "break" anyone.

I really do feel silly taking Bush and Westbrook and having to run the ball right at someone knowing in real life they would be stutter stepping and avoiding the contact. I hope this is the year that madden adds moves in space.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

While we're on the subject, the jukes need to be fixed drastically because the way it is now people are performing multiple jukes back to back while maintaining there max speed while doing all this.

In some cases it cant be stopped and almost feel like the juke glitch that plagued the PS2 back in the day. Please implement foot planting that is almost a real as possible (since asking for real is asking too much) so that these idiots quit exploiting the mess out of simple mechanics such as juking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

The quick, simple juke that I posted should definitely be in the game because I would love to perform it on defenders/special teamers with the likes of Bush, Westbrook, Peterson, Jackson, Hester, etc.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeCapone
While we're on the subject, the jukes need to be fixed drastically because the way it is now people are performing multiple jukes back to back while maintaining there max speed while doing all this.

In some cases it cant be stopped and almost feel like the juke glitch that plagued the PS2 back in the day. Please implement foot planting that is almost a real as possible (since asking for real is asking too much) so that these idiots quit exploiting the mess out of simple mechanics such as juking.
I agree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »