Home

Will Michael Vick be in the game?

This is a discussion on Will Michael Vick be in the game? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Will Michael Vick be in the game?

[quote=AboveTheRim;2039500140]What Vick did was wrong but i hate it when people make him seem like the worst person ever. St. Louis Rams Defensive End Lenoard Little killed someone and he is in the game. Ray Lewis and his friends killed 2 people no one says anything about him.[/quote]

both allegedly..never got proven...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 04-29-2009, 08:21 PM   #34
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
thats because we are not talking about Donte Stallworth if we were then you would see that....
And honestly to Dog Lovers their animals are like small children...
Yes, but Favre shooting Bambi and guzzling beer while she chokes on her own blood is somehow LESS EVIL than dog-fighting?

This is what we call a double standard.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:22 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
+1

I really don't see a reason for the whole "Vick is evil" posts. I don't care how many dogs he killed, Donte Stallworth killed a person, while driving drunk, that is 10 times worse, but I don't see him being vilified. Double standards ftl.
Apples and Oranges. Stallworth's incident was an ACCIDENT, while Vicks was INTENTIONAL.

Killing something accidentally while still punishable by law, is not the same thing as intentionally killing something for your own amusement, or as punishment, or whatever twisted sick *** reasons he had.

The guy is scum, and I can't believe the NFL would ever consider re-instating him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Boi TJ
I pretty much knew someone like you was going to be in here. He is a great player and payed his dept what do you want from him? That is like you paying your light bill and the electric company still comes and turn your power off. He payed his owe.
This is just an opinion. There is what the LAW (which is a joke) and there is what people believe is RIGHT/WRONG.

I think IF he is allowed to play half of his money should be taken and given to help abused animals then MAYBE in my eyes he will have paid what he owes.

And I am not even an animal advocate. I don't even have one.

Last edited by stux; 04-29-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
Yes, but Favre shooting Bambi and guzzling beer while she chokes on her own blood is somehow LESS EVIL than dog-fighting?

This is what we call a double standard.
I'm no fan of hunting but at least Favre goes out there shoots a dear, breaks its neck takes it home and eats it.

I would like to believe that he does not torture it unnecessarily for his own amusement, although if that were proven he'd be no better than Vick.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 17

[quote=Brandon_c993;2039500167]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
What Vick did was wrong but i hate it when people make him seem like the worst person ever. St. Louis Rams Defensive End Lenoard Little killed someone and he is in the game. Ray Lewis and his friends killed 2 people no one says anything about him.[/quote]

both allegedly..never got proven...
After leaving a birthday party drunk in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, MO. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level that exceeds the statutory level of intoxication of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received 90 days in jail, four years probation and 1000 hours of community service.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
ya I agree I lost respect for him as a human and anything else except for the football field because on that field he was great you can't take that away from him, it upsets me too but thats how it is, but again he was a great football player...whether he still is or not remains to be seen, I myself am also an animal lover as well as a Dog Lover(3 dogs and a cat)

^^^Read^^^

[quote=Dat Boi TJ;2039500165]^That is I pretty much knew someone like you was going to be in here. He is a great player and payed his dept what do you want from him?^, like you paying your light bill and the electric company still comes and turn your power off. He payed his owe.[/quote]

I have already stated he was a great player and you can't take that away...but I have no respect for him at all...nor should you killing a household pet is like in the eyes of an animal lover killing a small child...

I know he served his time but that does not mean he automatically deserves people respect... that is like being in a relationship and getting cheated on then saying oh well we broke up for a little while so its like it never happened.....I love you....doesn't happen and it won't happen...

Old 04-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #40
MVP

[quote=AboveTheRim;2039500218]
Quote:

After leaving a birthday party drunk in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, MO. When tested, his blood alcohol level measured 0.19 percent, a level that exceeds the statutory level of intoxication of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received 90 days in jail, four years probation and 1000 hours of community service.
OK my bad on that one..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »