Home

The Colored Cleats Thread

This is a discussion on The Colored Cleats Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2009, 01:28 AM   #49
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: give us colored cleats!!!!

i really dont see how this is such a big problem. if u remember in madden 05,we had team clor cleats and tape.

there is a post on the forum talking about nfl rules and such,but a big motto of EA this year is,"if u see it on sunday,you'll see it on the game"

my point is,everyone in the league is not wearing reeboks,even though they are the official nfl outfitter. ncaa has had 3 different choices of shoes,nike,addidas and underarmour.
I'd like to see Ea do like they do for NBA live;have the shoe companies and have team colors for them. It would be so nice!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 01:29 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34
i really dont see how this is such a big problem. if u remember in madden 05,we had team clor cleats and tape.

there is a post on the forum talking about nfl rules and such,but a big motto of EA this year is,"if u see it on sunday,you'll see it on the game"

my point is,everyone in the league is not wearing reeboks,even though they are the official nfl outfitter. ncaa has had 3 different choices of shoes,nike,addidas and underarmour.
I'd like to see Ea do like they do for NBA live;have the shoe companies and have team colors for them. It would be so nice!!!
yeah, and i don't think ncaa has had under armour, they were just generic
Old 04-30-2009, 01:30 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 18

awsome work on manning and big ben......i dont know what you did on big ben, but its a dead ringer for the real thing..........

if you have any connections to Ian you should send him those
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 01:52 AM   #52
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Those socks on Fitzy are just sick. Great work on the hair also. I am just hoping that they are holding of on an anouncement for this just because we have been asking about it so much. They know it is stiring us up so hopefully they are just playing us and getting a good laugh. Will actually be funny if we get the socks.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yea honestly. That Fitz pic. Friggin awesome. Heres a quick selective color on Hester. Look at the way his whole uniform looks so much better with the gloves and cleats.

Again great work on the Fitz pic. I really hope he comes out lookin like that. As well as other players getting the same treatment.

Photobucket
Old 04-30-2009, 03:23 AM   #54
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tl77
Im gonna pm Ian the pic and see what he thinks. The whole shoulder/neck/head area needs some work in my opinion. thanks for the remarks. Goes to show how far little details go!

*edit: it looks like i cant pm Ian...
If its not too much, let us know what he thinks of your work. It sure makes virtual Larry look like what he looks like on the field in a real game.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 4

nice that's what im talkin' bout. it is true if the wii has em the ps3 should have em too. someone needs to get this pic to ian.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #56
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopizzle34

The only problem is that the NFL has a motto: If we don't like it, it WON'T be in the game. If they get pressure from Reebok to have exclusive footwear in all types of representation of the league, including Madden NFL 10, they will get it. You may see it on Sunday, but if the NFL frowns upon it, you won't see it in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »