Home

Pro Bowl Helmets???

This is a discussion on Pro Bowl Helmets??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 23
Pro Bowl Helmets???

Will Pro Bowl players be wearing their team helmets this year???? Or will I be skipping the Pro Bowl again???

I also have seen other threads about facemasks, so I wont post much here. I just hope they correct the size and length of the Revo helmets in Madden this year. In NCAA 09 they were pretty bad, but in Madden they were a disgrace. They were way too big and stuck out way too far. I saw a screen of Polamalu and his hemlet looked get. He wears the same facemask style as Tim Tebow, or something really similar. I hope the NCAA crew can get the helmets in. Because i rarely see in players wearing Revo helmets that are in NCAA or Madden 09. Real players are wearing facemasks that these developmental teams have yet to grasp.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 23
Re: Pro Bowl Helmets???

Anyone....Anything???
Old 04-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 33

Doubt it.

Work vs Reward is too minimal.

Its not as easy as previous gen to implement this is my understanding.

I guess like everyone else, you'll be skippin git.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #4
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

something I wrote on another thread about this, figured it would get seen more here:

funny how things can go on the dinosaur last gen systems and never make it to the HD high tech computers we have now that play our games.

there is no work vs reward, it can be done just as easy as the helmets are put on every team already, it just isnt being done.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369
something I wrote on another thread about this, figured it would get seen more here:

funny how things can go on the dinosaur last gen systems and never make it to the HD high tech computers we have now that play our games.

there is no work vs reward, it can be done just as easy as the helmets are put on every team already, it just isnt being done.
Its not the same. Because helmets are more high tech. They require for detail. They reflect. They go with certain strips.

Being more High Tech, would make it even more complicated.

It has been stated that they would have to code all 32 helmets for the prowbowl.

Maybe since the endzone are thing is in this year we might have the pro bowl helmets.

But is not simply due to them being lazy and not putting it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2009, 11:55 PM   #6
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

well thats one thing the show dont have that they should too is individual uniforms for the all star game, but it can be done its not impossible, and yes with the more high tech stuff that makes next gen games if its in last gen theres no good reason it shouldnt be in next gen. Ill keep comparing to the show cause they need to take a look at it for their game. the helmet is coded onto the players head, which means if the head makes it to the pro bowl the helmet should too.

Last edited by jd369; 04-29-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:59 PM   #7

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd369

Simply not true.

Sorry I ran a search but couldn't find where it was, but Ian has mentioned several times why it isn't as easy as some seem to make it out to be.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #8
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Eh, to me it sounds like a pain in the rear end to put this in. You would have to format all of the helmets, and I can't see that happening. I mean, it has taken them forever to seperate jersey choices from pants, and I don't know if Ian can confirm this for this year (hint, HINT)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »