Home

ian talks about authenticity in the game.............well this is a huge oversight!!!

This is a discussion on ian talks about authenticity in the game.............well this is a huge oversight!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 11:15 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: ian talks about authenticity in the game.............well this is a huge oversigh

if i didnt say "huge" it might not get looked at.

and i'm not hostile. if you cant reply with positive feed back ...don't reply at all.

it was your sarcasm that started it. your remarks were foolish........................... so be it

back to the point.........this is one thing i know for a fact other people have complained about , and hopefully with some input it can be rectified
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2009, 11:15 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 35
Re: ian talks about authenticity in the game.............well this is a huge oversigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
What hostility? Only one with any hostility was him when he had to start calling people fools.
Lol
Old 04-29-2009, 11:19 PM   #27
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
if i didnt say "huge" it might not get looked at.

and i'm not hostile. if you cant reply with positive feed back ...don't reply at all.

it was your sarcasm that started it. your remarks were foolish........................... so be it

back to the point.........this is one thing i know for a fact other people have complained about , and hopefully with some input it can be rectified

Complaints are one thing, blowing it out of proportion is another. Which is what you did. With all the issues this game has, sleeve colors are not huge.. Not to mention aren't they bound by the NFL style guide when it comes to uniforms?

You're calling people fools and saying if they don't agree with you they're foolish, and then you say if you can't give positivie feedback don't give feedback at all? Ok.

For some reason you must believe because you started this thread, that anyone that disagrees with you is posting negative feedback. Wrong forums for that.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:20 PM   #28
Rookie

KingsRock91's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah...
Please read the forum rules next time...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ibtl27bf23xd0.jpg (182.9 KB, 43 views)
Old 04-29-2009, 11:22 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just bring back the alternate options with the sleeves and we're good
Old 04-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 18

what forum should i post it in... the one called "here is my opinion but before i can get any positive feedback on it , how about some foolish sarcasm first."

is that a good forum for it

come on people really...........this forum is to make the game better . not critisize what You think is more important it is for ALL to decide. and last time i checke this game wasn't specifically designed just for you.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #31
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
um yeah it would be for a giants fan.....
My bad homie, but it was funny. I can just hear how he is saying it and it made me laugh.

I apologize for joking on you. I know you meant well, and yes details are great.

It's just the way you titled the post. You made it seem like it was something else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 PM   #32
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
what forum should i post it in... the one called "here is my opinion but before i can get any positive feedback on it , how about some foolish sarcasm first."

is that a good forum for it

come on people really...........this forum is to make the game better . not critisize what You think is more important it is for ALL to decide. and last time i checke this game wasn't specifically designed just for you.
How about keeping some perspective when creating posts? Work on that , and go from there.

Read the title of your post, think about what we're talking about, and then get back to me. Gain some perspective.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »