Home

Franchise Mode News????????

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode News???????? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Franchise Mode News????????

As long as they are working their rear-ends off to give Franchise Mode a major overhaul, I'll take some silence from them.

I'm getting the impression that they are really digging into it at the moment and there's not much time to do community stuff.

Silence could be a good thing or a bad thing - let's hope for the good stuff.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

so to reiterate my post people....

Chill. Out.

EA has a marketing department that WILL NOT allow us to know everything when we want to know it. For diehard football fans the hype comes from the gameplay, immersion, and being able to run your team in franchise; for the 11 year old kid the hype comes from whatever EA's marketing department tells him to be hyped up for. So you can bet your life savings that Marketing and PR has a hand in what we can and can not know this early.

That's business.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:53 AM   #11
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
First of all i want to say i'm a full supporter of the new madden team and the work that they have been putting it, greatly appreciated.

How long does it take to write a few paragraphs once a week? He could write it while taking his morning sh1t for all i care. Let me be the first to say I'm a HUGE franchise geek, it's all i play when it comes to madden. I'm not sure what happened between madden 05 and now but franchise went to crap. Back in the day i couldn't wait to get home from work and fire up my madden franchise..see who's injured,who won the starting position battles for my division rivals, who's fighting for that final playoff seed, who's leading the league in rushing, How much money i'm generating off concessions and what i can do to improve sales. i don't even want to get into scouting and the draft portion of 09 . i can probably sit here and list things off till august 14th. Now after i play a game i go rite to playing the next game without as much as checking the opposing teams depth chat. I just want to feel immersed in my franchise again. YA FEEL ME???
He's got more important things to do then work on some blog.
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 09:02 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

You'll get news when you get news. No sense in creating a thread about it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »