Home

Old 04-30-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11
DB Jams

I really would Love to see the team take a page out of PS2's book, and bring back the Defensive Back Jams, where you can decide whether you want to force to Wide Receiver Inside or Outside...

What do yall think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: DB Jams

Have you read the info here?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fo-thread.html

There is a lot of stuff about M10. You will find some info about WR/DB interation too. Also, there have been videos released that show the DB jamming a WR. I would check IGN or other game sites because they should have them.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Have you read the info here?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fo-thread.html

There is a lot of stuff about M10. You will find some info about WR/DB interation too. Also, there have been videos released that show the DB jamming a WR. I would check IGN or other game sites because they should have them.
Thanks for the info!..And I guess thats a good start for them, but do you know what I mean? During the PS2/Xbox Days, during the pre play, you could decide whether you wanted to press or play off (like you could do in the next gen systems), but then you could select when you jammed the receiver, did you want him to force him inside or out? To me, a little detail like that could go a long way...but the improvements they have already talked about with the info you just game me was great.

Thanks
Old 04-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
Thanks for the info!..And I guess thats a good start for them, but do you know what I mean? During the PS2/Xbox Days, during the pre play, you could decide whether you wanted to press or play off (like you could do in the next gen systems), but then you could select when you jammed the receiver, did you want him to force him inside or out? To me, a little detail like that could go a long way...but the improvements they have already talked about with the info you just game me was great.

Thanks
I only know as much as posted in that link. I have heard other people asking about shading WRs on the inside/outside and Ian and company have brought up the fact that the Defensive side of the ball is getting new tools to help battle the offense. Until they release that new info its anyones guess if it will make it in really.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I only know as much as posted in that link. I have heard other people asking about shading WRs on the inside/outside and Ian and company have brought up the fact that the Defensive side of the ball is getting new tools to help battle the offense. Until they release that new info its anyones guess if it will make it in really.
Yeah..I sure hope it gets back to that, because after all..if its in the game...its suppose to be in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »