Home

UNIFORM FREAKS...REJOICE

This is a discussion on UNIFORM FREAKS...REJOICE within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2009, 06:16 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: UNIFORM FREAKS...REJOICE

this sounds really cool but im waiting for ian or another developer to actually confirm it also while they are at it can we know if we can select between white and black shoes like we could on ps2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 06:19 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 6

as far as the whole pro bowl thing i think ian said it actually takes a lot to render the helmet and rendering up to 32 helmets at a time is gonna take a lot of resources surprisingly thats why there's generic unis
Old 04-30-2009, 06:20 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysfan440
this sounds really cool but im waiting for ian or another developer to actually confirm it also while they are at it can we know if we can select between white and black shoes like we could on ps2
It's already been confirmed by TheWatcher. He was at the community day and played the game and has used this feature. I believe he's said that like 4 times in this thread, but for some reason nobody seems to be listening to him
Old 04-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #68

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeveli20
It's already been confirmed by TheWatcher. He was at the community day and played the game and has used this feature. I believe he's said that like 4 times in this thread, but for some reason nobody seems to be listening to him
people are so elated over this addition that reading has been at a minimum in this thread.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:23 PM   #69
Rookie

wow this sounds bigtime! hopefully pro bowl helmets will be addressed.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeveli20
well awesome i just didnt bother reading the whole thread so
Old 04-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
people are so elated over this addition that reading has been at a minimum in this thread.
haha it seems like it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetaa6
Hey Watcher...thanks for confirming.

Just so I'm understanding correctly, though, for each game we play we can choose whichever combo of uniform we want...whether it's Play Now, Dynasty or Franchise? We can change things every game if we wish? And we can see what the uni will look like BEFORE the game starts? Or do we just see the "joisey"?

Thanks, sir.
That's a good question about franchise. I have no idea. I only tried it in Play Now.

But you can change it every time you play, and you can make combo's of any kind. So say you want the current Jets helmet with the Jets 60's throwback jersey and the Jets 1980's pants... you can do it!

And yep, you can see it all happening in real time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »