Home

Player Potential Ratings like NFLHC09 - Ian/Josh?

This is a discussion on Player Potential Ratings like NFLHC09 - Ian/Josh? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 15
Player Potential Ratings like NFLHC09

My apologies in advance if this was already discussed or blogged already, but I think that the Player Potential Ratings that Josh Looman and his gang did for NFL Head Coach 09 were revolutionary. It added an immense fun factor to that game especially when scouting and drafting.

Each part of the scouting phase revealed little by little a player's ratings in different categories all leading up to finding out what the player's final POTENTIAL score was. It was awesome.

Please tell me that in the franchise aspect of Madden 10 that Josh has brought this incredible feature from NFLHC09. Alot of us hardcore football sim players absolutely adored this.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited by joejccva71; 05-01-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 19
Re: Player Potential Ratings like NFLHC09 - Ian/Josh?

Agreed loved the HC potiental
Old 04-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah, HC did a lot of things I liked, and that was one of them. It was also good that you really only knew the potential of your own players and that potential wasn't locked, it would change as the player aged.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

If you can, change the title to remove the "Ian/Josh?" or this thread will likely be locked.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:17 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Player Potential Ratings like NFLHC09

Changed the thread title. Sorry about that, but yea I really hope that we have the Potential. I liked trying to draft those sleepers and having them end up being great players.

What a great feature. Ugh nevermind it won't let me change thread title to remove Ian and Josh's name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Player Potential Ratings like NFLHC09

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Changed the thread title. Sorry about that, but yea I really hope that we have the Potential. I liked trying to draft those sleepers and having them end up being great players.

What a great feature. Ugh nevermind it won't let me change thread title to remove Ian and Josh's name.
I like the idea behind the potential rating. I think it was too easy to learn a players overall potential as well as his potential in most areas before drafting him. I think it should take well into his first couple years with the team to know that for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »