Home

crowd noise/reactions

This is a discussion on crowd noise/reactions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2009, 10:59 AM   #17
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: crowd noise/reactions

I agree, if the crowd is similar to the show 09' that would make all the other improvements worth it for me. The stale crowd involvement ruins the game. Its kinda like a juicy steak off the grill, it doesnt matter how good it is if you wait 20 minutes to eat it when it is cold. I wonder if this will be improved???
Old 05-03-2009, 11:05 AM   #18
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Even if they cant get the Chants into the game, allow us to upload our own like NCAA did with Music Clips for certain Situations.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 05-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Without crowd noise and chants we cannot experience the emotions that are involve in a football game.

Crowd noises are either going to make you feel hyped, or make you feel like a loser.

We need all of this , and without it would feel like we are playing golf.

Specific team chants, and proper crown cheers and boos for all situations. The crowd is involved on every play. We need this. It's brings so much more life into playing when you have great crowd noise.

I think they know this and have given us something much better than what was on 09.
okay?? thats part of playing a nfl game. Fans tell it the way it is. Look at what hapened to vince young.. he performed poorly .. the fans BBBOOOO'D him till he cried and got all depressed and he lost his starting job to a old head Kerry Coliins *Much respect though for the guy bc he use to be a panther* In Madden i think it would be AWSOME if the crowd BOO'D if you played poorly and got hyped up and cheered if you executed and made big plays ! i think this idea is GREAT !!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9er faithful
Crowd noise should be a huge factor in the game. When your at an nfl game especially playoffs the atmosphere is liud. Here are some things that I believe should be in madden 10

1. Reactions: In the nfl when a player breaks for a huge run or gain the crowd gets on there feet and cheers.
2. Big situations: On 3rd and 1 in the 4th quater if the defense stops them than the home crowd will go nuts especially in a close game.
3. Chants: An example is at 49er games everyone chants "4 9ers" over and over. Im sure there are other teams that do chants as well but I think this would add some authenticity to the game
4. Playoff atmosphere: In playoff games the home crowd is going nuts the entire night and hardly standing. I think this should have been added a long time ago.

In the end crowd noise is a huge factor on sundays I think any NFL player would tell you that.

What do you guys think?
I completely agree and love the idea. It would also be cool if you were at an opponents home turf playing and the crowd was going wild and the controler would start to vibrate and rumble. I think that would be dope !

Also if they added stadium noises for ALL teams that have them. I know they did it for some teams like the Buccaneers (cannon fire) and the Denver Broncos (Stampede of horses) but they need to add alot of other teems for example the panthers(panther roar) or the patriots (minutemen gunfire) Fans of these teams would LOVE to here this verytime a touchdown was scored or a field gaol. Its just somthing to consider.

I agree with this and believe its somthing that should be added !!
Old 05-15-2009, 06:15 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 7

also what would help is to turn up the "chatter' you hear it a little bit now and then, but id like some real trash talking like if 1 of your OL gave up a couple of sacks have the DL/LB start talkin smack
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »