Home

All Ratings Talk Here Per Millennium

This is a discussion on All Ratings Talk Here Per Millennium within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2009, 03:07 PM   #49
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Here ya go Ian...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I understand where he is coming from. I think Brady should go down to the mid-to-low 90s. 93 or 94 seems right.
mid to low 90s? All the sudden Brady is not an elite QB? I think too many of us are assuming theres going to be this huge dropoff when we really dont know. Its possible he can come back and regain or come close to regaining his MVP form.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:07 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
I do tend to agree. Brady was ALREADY a massively over rated system QB to start with. No reason to kill the hype machine now that he's had an injury.

It's pretty easy to throw big numbers in that system, so I expect to see another 45+ TD season for Brady this year. Unless Moss gets hurt.
LOL @ the haters. Please describe to me what this magical "system" is that New England runs and why all of the other franchises across the NFL are stupid enough not to use?

*Actual time may vary.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #51
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang911
Jerseys, helmets, hand towels, and face masks can all be 100% accurate. There is a definitive right and wrong in that department.

Ratings is all a matter of opinion, ratings will never be "fixed". That can't and won't ever happen.
exactly.. because redskin fans are always going to want to give Hall a higher rating than he probably shoud get..especially with the rating being strecthed out we dont really know if his rating is right or wrong until we get our hands on the game.. so leave it as is i say and if he performs the Donny will fix it rather quickyl im sure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #52
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
You're right, Brady and Manning are both massively overrated system qbs. They are golfers posing as quarterbacks right?
So you've heard of me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelysk
LOL @ the haters. Please describe to me what this magical "system" is that New England runs and why all of the other franchises across the NFL are stupid enough not to use?
The system is called "chuck it to Randy".

Do you know what the two highest scoring offenses in the history of the NFL are? The 1998 Vikes, and the 2007 Pats. Guess what, they have only one thing in common: RANDY MOSS.

Prior to that, Brady was riding the coat-tails of his defense and special teams. Look at his stats, they are middle-of-the-road during those Superbowl runs.

He's good. But not better than Brees or Pennington or Rivers or Delhome or Palmer or Warner. Just has more help.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #53
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
You're right, Brady and Manning are both massively overrated system qbs. They are golfers posing as quarterbacks right?
Its pretty easy to throw for big numbers in any system that allows the qb to throw the ball downfield.. and if you look at all the top rated qbs..most if not all of them have downfield threats..the thing that separates Manning and Tom Terrific is that they have won the big one
Old 05-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepatriotsfan
they already dropped brady's thp to a 97. i think they should drop his speed and acc to make him a 96. but i dont think that they should drop his accuracy.
Brady's arm strength is not a 97. It isnt even in the 90s. What makes him great is his decision making knowing when to check down, knowing where his favorable matchups are, and seeing down the field while also keeping a close eye on the flats. His pocket awareness is the best in the game and narrowly trails Marino as the best of all time. He makes subtle movements to the left and right all the while in the area the size of a boxing ring.

Sure, he is slow, he has a hitch in his delivery, he forces late passes over the middle ( San Diego playoff game in 07), he fails to see zone corners, and he throws off his back foot all too often but he is the best in the game currently.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
So you've heard of me...

The system is called "chuck it to Randy".

Do you know what the two highest scoring offenses in the history of the NFL are? The 1998 Vikes, and the 2007 Pats. Guess what, they have only one thing in common: RANDY MOSS.

Prior to that, Brady was riding the coat-tails of his defense and special teams. Look at his stats, they are middle-of-the-road during those Superbowl runs.

He's good. But not better than Brees or Pennington or Rivers or Delhome or Palmer or Warner. Just has more help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 35

I think Hall should be a 72 and Brady ehh maybe lower, but you can always edit ratings yourself.... so i never cared about ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »