Home

Anybody Else Feel Like Madden is Missing that Swag??? Lets Get It!!!

This is a discussion on Anybody Else Feel Like Madden is Missing that Swag??? Lets Get It!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Anybody Else Feel Like Madden is Missing that Swag??? Lets Get It!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
Lol the Champ Bailey vid is mine
sorry didnt mean to copy infringe on ya. That was a good video though.

I hope Ian feels us on this topic.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_larry
yea madden could use some more swag. how bout kick and punt returners getting hyped just before the they recieve the ball.
To me its the missing ingredient. These players need LIFE. They need energy, anticipation, excitement. Football is a passionate game, Madden has yet to fully EXPRESS all that is football.

Give us some swaying side to side. Some bounce, some rhythm, some hop. Gotta have this type of movement in the game. Adding this would take the Realism to the next level.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:17 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 9

Why the hell are my TD celebrations not dance-pad compatible yet?!?!?! I don't want to play football dammit...I wanna DANCE BABY!!!

I mean seriously...DDR is sooooo last gen and they were so able to do everything in that game - and here we are in 2009 and I still can't have user-controlled dances?!?!?! Obviously not trying hard enough down in Orlando...

And btw....where the hell are the FG kicker celebrations? HUH???? Everything you see on Sunday....Riiiiiiight.....

I can't POSSIBLY enjoy Madden without having the ability to go all "Gramatica" on everyone I play after every extra point!

So lame....

Old 05-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache
Why the hell are my TD celebrations not dance-pad compatible yet?!?!?! I don't want to play football dammit...I wanna DANCE BABY!!!

I mean seriously...DDR is sooooo last gen and they were so able to do everything in that game - and here we are in 2009 and I still can't have user-controlled dances?!?!?! Obviously not trying hard enough down in Orlando...

And btw....where the hell are the FG kicker celebrations? HUH???? Everything you see on Sunday....Riiiiiiight.....

I can't POSSIBLY enjoy Madden without having the ability to go all "Gramatica" on everyone I play after every extra point!

So lame....

That would be hot. We should get our own animation suits that plug into the controller slots and bust our own moves after TD's. Who needs a dance pad. The rhythm finds you, you dont find the rhythm.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #61
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache

So lame....

Hahaha, good one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #62
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Alright Guys....I have always said since 2k5 that If Madden had any sort of Presentation and the little things, Alot of us wouldn't complain as much. Truthfully when I played madden 07 and 08, I didn't really give it a deep shot becasue,,,,,,Well i was bored out of my mind. That's how I view it... I didn't think madden was a BAD game but it wasn't a great game. 2k5 had more of it's share of issues but the pain was alleviated with some cool little things. Like on NFL 2k on the dreamcast when i saw the halfback turn his torso to squeeze through a small hole. Like playing defense and being able to creep up to the line if you barely touch the stick. Maddens you touched it the player would pop up and go back down. Those little things are what get me. My opinion and I would think some other people feel the same.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboogie09
if he runs a 4.2 n real life in da 40 yard dash. it is realistic for him to run 60 yards in 6 sec. cause i can run 60 yards n like 7-8 sec. and im sure chris is way faster than me. So ur point makes no sense.
HAHAHA!! wow you are dumb. it makes perfect sense smartass. do the math. lets say Johnson ran a perfect 4 seconds in the 40 yard dash. that means he can run 20 yards in 2 secs. The 60 yard TD he ran is 20 more yards then 40 yards. So if he runs 40 yards in 4 sec and 20 yards in 2 sec what is 4 sec + 2 sec??? do the math.

BTW, i dont believe that BS you just told me about you can run 60 yards in 7-8 sec. Thats 180 ft bro so you cant run that in 7 sec if Johnson runs it in 6. My statement made perfect sense and you made yourself look like a fool thinking you can run that fast.

Thinking before you post is always a great idea.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:43 PM   #64
Rookie

I just love how the players pull up before they break the plain of the goal. Its a thing of beauty. But there are also consequences that come along with it.... Example A: Start at 1:05 mark. He pulls up just as he thinks he safe. But no.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »