Home

EA..Please address this.... Photo Included

This is a discussion on EA..Please address this.... Photo Included within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2009, 10:48 AM   #9
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: EA..Please address this.... Photo Included

No in roster editing. If you moved your LT to RG. And you fell below minimum requirements for tackles when you changed your LT, the game would not allow you to change the LT's position.

Thus you had to go to free agency. Sign a free agent tackle. Change the LT's position. Release the free agent tackle you just signed. Before you could make more moves. Ridiculously stupid.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #10
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
No in roster editing. If you moved your LT to RG. And you fell below minimum requirements for tackles when you changed your LT, the game would not allow you to change the LT's position.

Thus you had to go to free agency. Sign a free agent tackle. Change the LT's position. Release the free agent tackle you just signed. Before you could make more moves. Ridiculously stupid.
Been like this for years, even on last gen, its quite dumb. I remember on last gen, i didnt go the free agent route though, i just switched one of my d-lineman to o-line then did the switching then just moved my d-lineman back to his actual position.

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers
Old 05-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 11

I would think that M10 would have addressed this..I certainly think it is a shame it was not in M09, it should be one of the most important roster customization aspects of the game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #12
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

bump
Old 05-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 12

One thing I'd like to see is that if you do drop below minimum threshold, the game would AT LEAST create a randomly generated, low rated, minimum salary, 1-year contract player in his final year before retirement (to prevent overflow in Free Agnet pool the following season) to fit the spot.

That would solve the problem without having to engineer ridiculous multi-player trades to get the rosters right.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #14
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17

BAH....if it's in the game...it's in the game....if the bears were going to going to move Olin Kruetz to Guard from center they wouldn't have to sign/release a player to do so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »