Home

Superstar mode will be better

This is a discussion on Superstar mode will be better within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Superstar mode will be better

"Looking forward" makes it sound like the improvements will be next year. I don't see anything in that statement other than a "streamlining" that points to anything being actually improved.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
Rookie

burne's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecougarbear
Damn it... I'll read this as a confirmation that they DID NOT GET RID OF THIS WORTHLESS MODE.
Should they get rid of Franchise because it was "WORTHLESS" last year? Should they get rid of Play Now because it was "WORTHLESS" last year? Should they get rid of sliders because they were "WORTHLESS" last year?

I'll give you credit for at least not saying "take it out and use the space for something else."
Old 05-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 26

I dont understand people's gripe with superstar mode. It has a lot of potential to be something really fun. Have any of you played Be A Pro mode in NHL 09? I was given a copy of it and tried to play the franchise mode but I just couldnt get into it because I wasnt into NHL as much as I was the NFL. As soon as I tried Be A Pro I was all smiles. I was having fun because I was the only person that mattered. The better I did the better I felt, the owrse I did the more I wanted to get better. It was truely addicting for awhile and I can see Superstar turning into this if they they do it right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 27

I have always said make some changes for the better or get rid of this mode...obviously they did the first mentioned option..I loved this feature in Madden 07 and after that could never play it again...

Currently Playing: Mortal Kombat & Portal 2
Old 05-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #13
Rookie

thecougarbear's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by burne
I'll give you credit for at least not saying "take it out and use the space for something else."
Ha! I guess you haven't read any of my other comments on my feelings regarding Superstar...
Old 05-06-2009, 12:44 AM   #14
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I really hope that in the future they will let you play as anyone in the NFL, not just rookies. I would love to play as Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Brady, Manning and other players as well as rookies. That is, if SS doesn't suck, again.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:45 AM   #15
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Honestly I am tired of talking about how to make SS better. I have posted it far too many times. More RPG like mixed with the original Head coach interaction/presentation sums it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »