Home

KRAZYFLAGOD=qb walk(great story!)

This is a discussion on KRAZYFLAGOD=qb walk(great story!) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1

so i played KRAZYFLAGOD in madden about 10 mins ago and i won 34-31.BUT he is a glitcher/cheeser and let me tell you y. so it was the 2nd qtr i had the Redskins and he had the jags, anyways i just scored a td to make it 20-7 he was playing str8 up until he knew i would blow him out sim style so he did the fg block glitch AND I GOT PISSED. so he gets the ball and scores and went for 2 EVERY SINGLE TIME WTF. he was abusing the fb dives in the fullhouse and doing these crazy motions and just cheesing his *** off. well here comes the 4th qtr.crunch time he's up 31-20 and i got the rock so i drive down his throat with cluth jason campbell converting a few 4th downs and toss a td to cooley on 3rd down right but i dnt get the 2pt conversion. there was 2:07 left on the clock so i went for the onside kick and i got it omfg!! i run portis, hit moss, hit cooley. all of a sudden its 3-17 right outside of fg range with 57 secs left i ZING a rocket right into cooleys chest right inbetween a zone and bust a judo stiff arm for a 1st down i was ESTATIC. I run portis a few and burn my last timeout. 3rd down on the 18 i ZING ANOTHER frozen rope to devin thomas and i get the 1st OMFG AGAIN! 1st and goal incomplete,2nd and goal i throw a high rocket but it go's right threw devin thomas's hands as the rush is breathing down my neck. 3RD AND GOAL i sub in cooley in the left slot in a 4 wide package 7 secs left on the clock i snap the ball and as soon as cooley runs a perfect curl in the inzone i throw a ZINGER high and cooley catches it in the middle of 3 jaguars I WAS SCREAMING I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER! i kick of and he call a fair catch i call a prevent d# and he lines up in goal line i was like WTF?! well a few audibles and hes QB WALKING UP THE FIELD AND I WAS CURSING LIKE A MF'ER BUT I TACKLE HIM AFTER A BS 35 YD GAIN! 2nd down 3 secs left he starts it again but i run into his line for a penality right? 3rd down he tried to audible to start his glitch IT DIDNT WORK LMAO I WAS LMAO IN THE MIC AS HE WAS AUDIBLING LIKE CRAZY TO DO HIS GLITCH AND IT DIDNT WORK SO AS TIME WAS RUNNING ON THE PLAY CLOCK HE HAD TO HIKE AND I PULVERIZED HIM AND THE TIME RAN OUT!!!!! i was soo happy to see that all of his cheese could not defeat me and me redskins just beware of the cheating scum bag! btw wasnt he ranked #1 on the 2008 madden? ******** type=text/javascript> //
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 10:11 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: KRAZYFLAGOD=qb walk(great story!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxRambo_21xx
... btw wasnt he ranked #1 on the 2008 madden? ******** type="text/javascript"> //
^^^^
That and a dollar will get him a McChicken sandwich!

PS - it is quite amusing to hear about asshats screwing up their own cheating ways...I think that he should get the epic fail tag for that...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »