Home

What KANE_DB meant to say was...

This is a discussion on What KANE_DB meant to say was... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 19
Re: What KANE_DB meant to say was...

UH-oh^^^^this could turn ugly
Old 05-06-2009, 02:21 PM   #58
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

He's not saying his...feces...don't stink...he's saying that its rediculous how many "fix gameplay before x" posts there are...you can't mention any facet of the game without "gameplay" being thrown around as the first thing to fix...they're fixing stuff at the same time as gameplay...it's not being ignored (at least not this time...i hope). So we can all calm down a bit on the "fix gameplay before anything else"...or everything will suffer if they listen to us to just fix gameplay
Old 05-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #59
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
After reading through this topic, and the topic that Kane699 previously posted before it was locked, all i can say is, who do you think you are? Honestly, I totally respect your opinion. I respect the fact that you were invited to and participated in the Madden 10 community day.

But Jesus Christ, you come on here and post like your **** don't stink. Now i don't post much but i've been coming to these message boards for a long while, and you're honestly the first poster that I can say really needs a reality check.

People are entitled to there own opinion, so, if people wanna see the gameplay fixed before uniforms, let them say it. Although they may not realize that other people work on different departments of the game, let them want what they want. I can also say that i'm one of the people who would loved to see the Madden gameplay fixed. When i'm playing a game of Madden i dont go to a instant replay, zoom in on every single player and realize that there sock length isn't correct, or they don't have fingers taped.

Seriously you come around here and flaunt your ignore list like anyone you ignore on these forums are gonna kill themselves because they can't see your posts, or you can't see theres. Honestly, block me, I could care less because you sir, need a reality check. You're not apart of the Madden team, and you never will be. Also realize, people can have there own opinion.

Rant over, block me. Good Day.
LoL it doesn't stink.

I've been on here longer than you by the way, not that it means anything but I mean ive been comming here the same amount of time as you and I read the same stupid things every year about people thinking that only gameplay can be fixed and the rest shouldn't be looked at or changed just because their opinion is the end all be all.

Im not going to put you on it either but to me when they say those things its not an opinion its more so an opinion coupled with the thought that there is no one else that works on the game which is utterly annoying.

PS Im not flaunting my ignore list, id rather these people post in here just to make it easier on myself.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #60
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEAR17
Everyone here is going through a Madden info withdrawal.

Seems like it.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #61
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Maelstrom, while i see where you're coming from. When you get down to it Madden is all about, gameplay. I myself am a franchise buff so when it comes down to it, i'm all about franchise mode and gameplay. Which is why myself i still play Madden 2005.

And i'm in no way saying that gameplay is the ONLY thing that should be fixed. I'm saying plain and simple, it is a VITAL part of the game as a whole.

Take NFL 2k5 for example. I don't care how good the presentation, graphics, stat overlays, uniforms are correct. None of you would be talking about how godly that game is if it was'nt for the exceptional gameplay. That's the point i'm trying to get across. And "KANE" needs to just realize people want a game of football, with exceptional gameplay, a great franchise, and awesome presentation. I'm sure most of us can live if the uniforms and equipment are 99.8% correct, but then we have other people out there who have nothing better to do than study uniforms and make sure there are enough blades of grass on the damn field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #62
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Maelstrom, while i see where you're coming from. When you get down to it Madden is all about, gameplay. I myself am a franchise buff so when it comes down to it, i'm all about franchise mode and gameplay. Which is why myself i still play Madden 2005.

And i'm in no way saying that gameplay is the ONLY thing that should be fixed. I'm saying plain and simple, it is a VITAL part of the game as a whole.

Take NFL 2k5 for example. I don't care how good the presentation, graphics, stat overlays, uniforms are correct. None of you would be talking about how godly that game is if it was'nt for the exceptional gameplay. That's the point i'm trying to get across. And "KANE" needs to just realize people want a game of football, with exceptional gameplay, a great franchise, and awesome presentation. I'm sure most of us can live if the uniforms and equipment are 99.8% correct, but then we have other people out there who have nothing better to do than study uniforms and make sure there are enough blades of grass on the damn field.

You're right gameplay is the only thing that matters in the only nfl licensed game.

K.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #63
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
LoL it doesn't stink.

I've been on here longer than you by the way, not that it means anything but I mean ive been comming here the same amount of time as you and I read the same stupid things every year about people thinking that only gameplay can be fixed and the rest shouldn't be looked at or changed just because their opinion is the end all be all.

Im not going to put you on it either but to me when they say those things its not an opinion its more so an opinion coupled with the thought that there is no one else that works on the game which is utterly annoying.

PS Im not flaunting my ignore list, id rather these people post in here just to make it easier on myself.
I know you've been here longer than I have, which is why i stated that I completely respect your opinion.

And yes while i can agree with you that some people are ignorant of the fact in not realizing that there are other people working in different departments of the game, just let them have there opinion, albeit an ignorant one.

The thing that got to me is that you came across as though you were better than everyone else. That's the only thing that set me off.

I'm not gonna come on here and say I hate you, because i don't. Not that you would care. I'm just saying, all the flaming over others opinions just got to me. I just wish we could have different topics on, presentation, gameplay, uniform adjustments etc. I feel that would fix a great deal
Old 05-06-2009, 02:32 PM   #64
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
You're right gameplay is the only thing that matters in the only nfl licensed game.

K.

Not only are you ignorant. But you can't read as well. If you could actually see my post, it says it's NOT the only thing that matters, but it's a VITAL part.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »