Home

when will new presentation stuff grow old.

This is a discussion on when will new presentation stuff grow old. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
when will new presentation stuff grow old.

fficeffice" />>>
When I first got MLB the Show I would sit and watch all the cut scenes I would be amazed by all the presentation value that was put into the game. However after a month it all became dull and now I just skip these scenes and no longer pay attention to anything but game play. So I was wondering how long before and new presentation stuff added to this years madden gets old. I really would like to hear from the people who want presentation over game play. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: when will new presentation stuff grow old.

We don't know how long it will get old because we haven't seen it. Presentation over gameplay? I'm all for them working on presentation, but if you want that, then theres something wrong.

I'm not saying, Gameplay first then work on presentation because I know they have a gameplay crew and then a presentation crew, crowd, authenticity, uniform crew, etc. But do you really want presentation>gameplay?

― Plato
Old 05-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Only the user knows that...depends on what your vice is. Presentation doesn't much get old for me. Absolutely, there are times when I'll skip through a halftime show or a cutscene, but never to the point where it becomes consistent. I LOVE great presentation; it's what keeps the game FRESH for me.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 39

This is weird question because it is up to each individual person.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 35

I still watch every cutscene in 2K5 sooooooooooooo i guess its up to whoevers playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 13

Gimme a break.

We have yet to see anything real about this new presentation and someone is already asking this ridiculous question?

And either way, EA should be updating presentation every year. They cant just do a one time fix and think its going to be okay for 5 years. They need to add new stuff each year, and improve on it on a regular basis. That was the problem with presentation on the PS2. It was basically the same every year, and they made very minor upgrades year to year....if you can even call them upgrades.

I have a feeling EA is going to have to get rid of Hammond. I cant see him working out in the long run.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was hoping that the Madden team went with a score banner simialr to Fox's score banner for the 2003 season where they were no abbreviation but the helmet logos ( example, the Philadelphia winged decal as the graphic logo, Cincinnati's just had the stripes, the Rams had horn on the helmet as the graphic logo, Cleveland's just had a orange streak as their logo fox displayed)

Old 05-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

We've already seen the score banner. Its sort of like that, but on the bottom of the screen.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »