Home

Editing Rosters going back to how it used to be....hopefully?

This is a discussion on Editing Rosters going back to how it used to be....hopefully? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 12:24 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 31
Re: Editing Rosters going back to how it used to be....hopefully?

I have been asking about this for weeks, upon weeks. I had it on my sig for awhile, I even directly tweeted someone on this....all to no avail !
I dont know why this cant/wont be answered, but at this point.....even though apparently we can edit ratings in Franchise, change numbers and names for every team..... we still cant fix players appearances
Old 06-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

You think you're a detail nerd. You have nothing on me sir. Before every game (this is mostly for NCAA, one in the same to me) I check my opponents roster to make sure none of them have those atrocious revolution facemasks, lol.

I absolutely cannot stand for my RB to get tackled for a loss by a defensive player wearing those abominations, **** is embarrasing, lol.

Mayne, you just let that ****in gimp drag you down, lol.

I also change any lineman or linebackers that have WR facemasks, and I usually tape up their fingers/hands or whatever. I love equipment editing. Love to have em wearing what they would most likely wear in the real world ya know.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 21

Forget about seeing historic teams if they limit the editing. I know alot of people don't care about this facet of the game (historic teams), but there are also a lot of people who enjoy making an dplaying with great teams from the past. If they limit editing, this becomes a thing of the past.

Not sure why they make the design decisions they do. Do guys in conference rooms really sit around and say, "No. No way we should allow the users to change hair styles, skin color, etc. Absolutely not! Lock it down!! I won't allow it!".????? Weird...

C
Old 06-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 31

Wow...seriously why cant little stupid questions like this...that take a big yes or no answer, ever get an answer ???

I mean, do I have to fill this post with a bunch of junk, talking about how I dont like this, and I dont like that....call some people names....ridicule the dev team.....It's like pulling friggin teeth to get some little things (that I cant ever see being some dark secret) answered.

Basically givin up here folks, on more things than just this......The forums are becoming disgusting to read, and the devs just feed the naa sayers wayyyy more than they interact with ....what I will catagorize as us "others"......ya know the ones who just wanna play the game, and have for years.....oh well it was worth a try.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #21

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
You think you're a detail nerd. You have nothing on me sir. Before every game (this is mostly for NCAA, one in the same to me) I check my opponents roster to make sure none of them have those atrocious revolution facemasks, lol.

I absolutely cannot stand for my RB to get tackled for a loss by a defensive player wearing those abominations, **** is embarrasing, lol.

Mayne, you just let that ****in gimp drag you down, lol.

I also change any lineman or linebackers that have WR facemasks, and I usually tape up their fingers/hands or whatever. I love equipment editing. Love to have em wearing what they would most likely wear in the real world ya know.

I do the same thing man...We both need to seek help.

I check and make sure everyone's equipment looks legit on NCAA. I also have a thing where I can't stand playing against a guy with the "half facemask."

I also edit the WR #s of my opponents since seemingly all of them come out with 80s #s.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »