Home

Why do Madden devs think they're doing us a favor by listening to our feedback?

This is a discussion on Why do Madden devs think they're doing us a favor by listening to our feedback? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Why do Madden devs think they're doing us a favor by listening to our feedback?

PLYRZNUMBER IN HIS ROOM TYPING IN THIS THREAD=
Old 05-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #34

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Why do Madden devs think they're doing us a favor by listening to our feedback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1
You dont think those updates on their site are advertising/building hype for the game? You think they're being paid to blog simply to give back?

I am a professional online marketer for a large company... This is simple marketing practice utilizing a progressive medium:blogs, web 2.0, social media: facebook, twitter, etc.
Well I am sorry to hear your company would never utilize customer feedback if it was available to you in such a readily fashion as this.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:21 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
This is completely and utterly false. They don't have any special buttons or anything that the common poster doesn't have(except purple name). They can report posts the same manner that any poster in the community can do. (the exclamation point). They can ignore people the same manner any member of the community can do, but they don't have any special options to them that the common poster doesn't.

The only members of this site that have special buttons that the common poster doesn't, is the mods.
I was using "special buttons" figuratively; as in connections with the mods (e.g. mods/OS administration wanting to be in good graces with the EA devs so that OS can reap the benefits of what the relationship brings).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 08:22 AM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
PLYRZNUMBER IN HIS ROOM TYPING IN THIS THREAD=
I'd liken myself more to that pic in somebody's avatar with the fat little girl with many rolls doing the jiggy-dance after apparently eating too many Ding-Dongs.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:23 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 15

Wow, I don't know who started this thread, but it needs to end. I loved 2K5 but Ian, and his team have in one cycle put in atleast 90% of things we want in Madden10, now people are complaining about the devs,instead of the game. I appreciate all of the blogs, info, feedback and everything that has gone on so far. But when people talk like this, I wouldn't be surprised if the devs stop coming here, then who would be doing who a favor. Madden10 is shaping up to be great, we should appreciate what there striving to do.

CLOSED.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #38
Banned

How is what im saying bashing the devs on a personal level? Not one personal comment has been made about the devs. And not one person has brought up NFL 2K5.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:29 AM   #39

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlyrzNumber1
How is what im saying bashing the devs on a personal level? Not one personal comment has been made about the devs. And not one person has brought up NFL 2K5.
What are you talking about?? Even the thread title attacks them on a personal level.

If you are a professional in marketing you had to know it would be construed that way.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:29 AM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Wow, I don't know who started this thread, but it needs to end. I loved 2K5 but Ian, and his team have in one cycle put in atleast 90% of things we want in Madden10
I dont understand how people are clamoring that the Madden Team has added 90% of what everybody has asked for ... without a single gameplay video being released yet. And for that matter, without the game being released.

Are we just supposed to take their word for it? How many unfulfilled promises has EA been responsible for over the last 4-5 years? Do they simply get a pass ... are we that naive to just take their word for it now?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »