Home

Editing rosters/players in '09 (video)

This is a discussion on Editing rosters/players in '09 (video) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 19
Editing rosters/players in '09 (video)

I never realized how much of a hassle it would be, until now. I made these videos to show some of the huge annoyances of editing rosters/players in Madden 09.

The fact that I can ramble on for about 11 1/2 minutes on what's wrong with the roster/player editing is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited by MRxAmazing; 05-07-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Editing rosters/players in '09 (video)

Ok, videos are processed and up. I apologize for sounding dumb here and there, due to this being more-so spur of the moment and not well thought out ahead of time lol.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
Banned

Forgot something. Added it in also.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 35

Preach it!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
Banned

Lol I've spent countless hours now trying to get this game to a realistic, playable level. It's definitely better now that I've edited around 85% of the league. Got only a few teams left.

Going through all of that though, I realized how tedious the roster management is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 35

Watching your 1st 2 vids i was thinking about how your leaving out how it resets to the whole roster. Glad you remembered. Its so frustrating.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 13

What about when you want to change a LT to RT or RG and have to sign a free agent LT so you don't go below the minimum amount of LT's... then you have to leave the menu, go to the free agent screen, attempt to sign a free agent, get told the roster is full, go back to the other screen, find a position that you can release a player without being told NO, then go back to free agent screen, sign a LT, go back to the pmanagment screen, change the LT to RT/RG, change the old RT/RG to LT, then release the free agent LT you signed.

If you think that was boring, monotonous and hard to follow, it's even more so when you're actually doing it.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
What about when you want to change a LT to RT or RG and have to sign a free agent LT so you don't go below the minimum amount of LT's... then you have to leave the menu, go to the free agent screen, attempt to sign a free agent, get told the roster is full, go back to the other screen, find a position that you can release a player without being told NO, then go back to free agent screen, sign a LT, go back to the pmanagment screen, change the LT to RT/RG, change the old RT/RG to LT, then release the free agent LT you signed.

If you think that was boring, monotonous and hard to follow, it's even more so when you're actually doing it.
Hahahahahhahaha +9000

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Jeez... About 13 minutes of video, and even then I forgot stuff.

Ian, someone... Please take notice of this while there's still time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »