Home

Another Madden problem.

This is a discussion on Another Madden problem. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Another Madden problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaint92
LOL, sorry but that was really bad.
+1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thanks man. I'm still new to this, but do you think that this topic/idea deserves its own separated thread to get more views and opinions?
Old 05-11-2009, 01:50 AM   #27
Rookie

ghostlight85's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah, if you watch enough replays on sideline catches, there are a lot of these kinds of problems every once in a while. They've been there since past gen. They don't break the game, but they are frustrating.

LOL @ your accidental hurdle though.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:41 AM   #28
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

yeah, I should have not celebrated, but I was so excited I scored. both feet were down and I took like 3 steps [4 feet down.] At least, that is what it looked like. I caught the ball in the middle of the end zone for the love of god

I admit it was a little my fault, but with the game on the line and a TD for the win... I also got excited. In the end though, there is no excuse for this. It should be a no question TD. That is why I made this video I knew it would be funny, and frustrating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyrik
Thanks man. I'm still new to this, but do you think that this topic/idea deserves its own separated thread to get more views and opinions?
It could be moved to the "small things that don't deserve their own thread" and I wouldn't mind if a mod did put it there, but it was important enough for me to make a video documenting it and getting it out there. enough people have said they never even noticed it before. I think one of the reasons is they just accept a bad paly, but when the game is on the line and I get screwed out of a win, it hurts all that much more.

After all, what do you do when things like this happen other than accept it? I don't minda loss, but after I won [for all intents and purposes?] If it wasa drop, that would suck, bu oh well.

I feel that this is an example of what we talk about when we say the computer cheats us in user vs computer games [though this was online.] These may be glitches or bigs or what not, but in the end these things cost you games and agaisnt the computer they appear to happen by "accident" at the most inopportune times. 4th down and you hit your wide open receiver in stride only to havethe ball go through his body? Oh I guess I'm bad at this game because that happened. Or when the computer needs to convert a 3rd or 4th down adn the ball goes through your defenders hand and/or the computer breaks through a two man gang tackle and then falls forward for the first through another player. Just unlucky I guess
Old 05-11-2009, 05:44 AM   #29
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

LOL gosh that really sux. LOL I feel for that guy who lost the game.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:25 AM   #30
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
After playing an Online, Unranked game on All-Pro, this happened:

A long time problem in Madden games over the years. A problem I don't remember having in 2k games. The best I can ask is if this problem has even been adressed?
That's what you get for showboating. LOL!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:30 AM   #31
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Man that's bad...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »