Home

I will not buy the game if

This is a discussion on I will not buy the game if within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: I will not buy the game if

Damn KANE. Is it that serious? The improvements of the game doesn't outweigh 2 bars on a facemask? That's like kicking Halle Berry out of the bed because she has a mole on her butt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Ok im not going to lie, im only being slightly sattirical here.

But I still really want this fixed.

Also to a few posts earlier, I play Skate 2 3rd person shooters and other sports games along with racing games.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanmank
Seriously Kane, WTF. You're kinda sending the message that what you played wasn't that great, or you are trying to get a rise out of the developers- "OMG! We have to change this quick because one of the guys who came to CD might not buy it!"

I would have thought one of the 8 people who they hand picked for their thoughtful posts and useful criticisms would look at the bigger picture and see that this thing is going in the right direction and could be the best Madden to date, instead of calling two bars on a facemask that you will only see on a select few players, and only during replays "a game killer."
And this follows the thread he started last week, calling people on here "idiots and morons" for saying that nothing should be added to the game until the gameplay is fixed. That thread and another like it were quickly locked. Talk about wanting attention.

I will not buy Madden unless multiple camera angles and in-game saves are added. Without these features, I'll just be wasting my money on a game that I won't play any more after a week.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
Damn KANE. Is it that serious? The improvements of the game doesn't outweigh 2 bars on a facemask? That's like kicking Halle Berry out of the bed because she has a mole on her butt.
MOLEYMOLEYMOLEYMOOOOLLLEEEE!!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #29
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanmank
Seriously Kane, WTF. You're kinda sending the message that what you played wasn't that great, or you are trying to get a rise out of the developers- "OMG! We have to change this quick because one of the guys who came to CD might not buy it!"

I would have thought one of the 8 people who they hand picked for their thoughtful posts and useful criticisms would look at the bigger picture and see that this thing is going in the right direction and could be the best Madden to date, instead of calling two bars on a facemask that you will only see on a select few players, and only during replays "a game killer."

From hearing all these improvements, franchise mode would have to be removed from the game for me to not purchase it.
BTW 65-70% of lineman in the league (defensive offensive and linebackers) wear that full cage 2 facemask.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #30
Pro

OVR: 8

I like those facemasks.....looks like I'm buying the game!
Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 16

WOW....lol
Old 05-11-2009, 10:57 AM   #32
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

...seriously... like.... you are 100% serious....wow....

Or you think you are because I know that whatever happens to the facemasks, you are going to buy it but still, wow.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »