Home

Obviously SOMETHING is wrong when Jason Taylor is the fastest guy on the field -VIDEO

This is a discussion on Obviously SOMETHING is wrong when Jason Taylor is the fastest guy on the field -VIDEO within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #9
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Obviously SOMETHING is wrong when Jason Taylor is the fastest guy on the field -V

smh @ Driver jogging after him. I cant stand that running animation. Its in both Madden and NCAA. I hope its gone for 10.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #10
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Obviously SOMETHING is wrong when Jason Taylor is the fastest guy on the field -V

dude i was screaming..."HOW IS DRIVER NOT FASTER THEN TAYLOR" for a good 40 yards. if 360 controllers weren't so damn expensive i would have launched it at my tv

he should have litterally fallen into the end zone and would be carried off the field by his team mates because ran 95 yards after breaking the tackles of a 260LB TE, 300LB Olinemen and my boy ARod while keeping his balance and forward momentum combined with his 84Spd and 85Acc to outrun Donald Driver (90spd,91acc) from the 11 yard line. i'm NOT saying driver would have made the tackle and wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't after seeing that Godlike display of athleticism displayed by JT55. But WHY couldn't he catch him? WHY GOD, WHY COULDN'T D.Driver CATCH HIM?

i'm not hating on Jason Taylor, he's a proven athlete....but COMMON MAN!
Old 05-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Nice video of dline play int. for a touchdown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #12
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

AND look at my RT #65 rite after the snap...what the HELL is that dive he does????. Mark Tauscher is 92OVR, 94Str, 88Awr, PassBLK 95, IBL 92, PBS 96, PBF 90. SO why the hell would he ever feel the need to dive like that, mind you he took his man down but what sorta technique was that. would break your legs in half if that happened man but no the 300LB DT he chops pops up unphased in 0.01 milliseconds , scrambles around and gets on a guy for a block. the whole scene is just a mess IMO. there's a lot that needs to be fixed
Old 05-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

I like aaron rodgers reaction after the interception. He makes a b-line for the sidelines without even looking at the ball then does the sweet 90degree turn and proceeds to to try and hug jason taylor
Old 05-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #14
GO PACK GO

PlatooN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdogjjdog5162
I like aaron rodgers reaction after the interception. He makes a b-line for the sidelines without even looking at the ball then does the sweet 90degree turn and proceeds to to try and hug jason taylor
if the low tackle animation kicked in it would be have an easy tackle. but not today folks. ARod thought he was Ray Nitschke for a minute there and tried to tackle a 6'6 260lb DE with 1 arm by the shoulder.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
Jason taylor

Wow. What a punk. Makes me feel sorry for the Redskins for trading for his overrated, washed up ***.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 14

See this video shows ALOT of problems with this game. I felt bad for Falzon though. I jokingly told him in his first trip to the redzone I would give him 3 points - he said No I will be taking what I want. He got sacked on 3rd down and kicked his FG...and that was the last time he scored. The score was pretty ugly. I mean U-G-L-Y. Feel bad for the guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »