Home

What's your biggest madden gameplay annoyance that will be addressed in Madden 10?

This is a discussion on What's your biggest madden gameplay annoyance that will be addressed in Madden 10? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: What's your biggest madden gameplay annoyance that will be addressed in Madden 10

Sideline catches. Finally I'll be able to throw outs and corner routes.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: What's your biggest madden gameplay annoyance that will be addressed in Madden 10

Adaptive AI
Old 05-11-2009, 08:39 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 35

Alot, but its the passing game. And im still not sure how that will be in 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #12
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

I hope we will never see a CB leaping and spiking the football. I also hope we never hear the line: "this game is brought to you buy EA Sports" It was repeated way to much and we freaking know who makes the game.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 11

Ionno...there is a ton. Rocket Catching..FB Dive...Nano blitzes(This will be fixed with OL interaction correct?)..the sideline catching..qb sneaks..uhhh I guess that is it really. Though things that need work are superstar, super bowl in franchise/superstar and uhh...how players progress in franchise/superstar etc. There is a lot that needs to be fixed though :P. Hopefully they will be announced at E3.
^ Oh, I forgot the 100000 foot jumps...though really it is somewhat realistic...it is the LB leaping that is so damn annoying
Old 05-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #14
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

OL/DL interaction
Player progression in franchise mode
Pancakes (I never seem too get a lot)
Field degeneration
Weather - When it rains maybe have some thunder and lightning in the background.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 15

The passing for me, I just want some touch on the passes over the middle and lobs to the corner. This has already probably been addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #16
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Pass rush. (OL/DL interaction)

I've always hated that I really couldn't tell the difference in a great DL and an average one.

Guys like DeMarcus Ware or Justin Tuck should cause more problems than the average player. And I should be able to feel that impact on the game. Whether its me or cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »